Thread: Bug type Friend Safari XY/ORAS

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Default Bug type Friend Safari XY/ORAS

Does anyone have a bug type on friend safari? If so could you please add me. Im really needing something I can breed with Heracross, Scizor, and Scolipede as Im going attempt to IV train my Bug team cause I keep getting my ass smashed in online battles. Please any help would be great!!

My friend code is:
    3583-1990-1267

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

I don't remember what my Friend Safari is. But if you really want something to breed with, trade with me. I have a 5 IV male Scyther you can have (31s in everything except Special Defense).

1547-6378-0895
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    I don't remember what my Friend Safari is. But if you really want something to breed with, trade with me. I have a 5 IV male Scyther you can have (31s in everything except Special Defense).

1547-6378-0895
    Ok sweet
    Anything youre looking for that I might be able to get you? I dont have any perfect ivs tho..

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

Enjoy. I'd happily give you more breeding spin-offs, but I'd have to pull them from my Pokebank.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.