Now, I know I can't be the only one excITED FOR THIS! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

...Oh, sorry, I could only contain myself for so long.

Anyways, according to a tweet from the official Rooster Teeth Twitter (that was unfortunately tweeted yesterday while my internet was completely dead) that can be read here https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/sta...37789224448005 the new season of RWBY begins on October 24th for sponsors and 25th for the general public!

For any who don't know what RWBY is: It's basically a western anime done with a 3D modeling program about a world called Remnant, in which lay humanity, a race of demi-humans called Faunus, and the evil entities known as the Grimm. Humanity and the Faunus (or, at least, most of them) have all been driven out of the world with the exception of four large kingdoms (and the odd village somewhere in the wilderness): Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral, and Vale. In a world teeming with terrible monsters that want nothing more than to snuff out these last holdouts, Hunters and Huntresses are trained by combat schools in these four kingdoms, and one of these elite combat schools, called Beacon, is where this story takes place. Want to know more? Watch it. I'll say again. WATCH IT! You won't regret it.

Now that that's done, who's excited for the new season? What do you want to see? How do you think it'll change after Monty Oum's passing? Anything and everything RWBY goes here.

(If you couldn't tell already, I'm extremely excited about the new volume. This is the highlight of my year.)