Thread: Game not being good enough for the regular internet user

Default Game not being good enough for the regular internet user

I was watching through some comments on Sonic Adventure series. What i don't get is how complainy these net users are? I mean look, Eggman clearly says she have 15 minutes before the Island blows up. So she gives herself 5 minutes to get all the emeralds and then escape with 10 minutes to do so. I mean, its like they hate challenges in general and just want every game to be a cake level for them (Or just work like a cinematic movie :P like most new games).

I just kinda think the level was sorta ok. The only thing i got confused was how to open the safes. Only to figure out i had to activate some switch upstairs.

Just wondering if there has been a game you like using your mind to, puzzle solving type of thing. And experienced some complainy net users.

What do you think about it in general?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hear this type of whining when dealing with the SMT/Persona series. That and any game that follows old school "trial and error" gameplay which I understand can be absolutely infuriating for people not prepared for it but it can also be cathartic for those who do enjoy it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Everybody who uses the internet is a complainy net user about one thing or another. But no, I can't think of anything I enjoy on the puzzle spectrum.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Any games that require a lot of grinding