Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "You're Bi-what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    Trilingual. Besides english, I speak four fluent languages which are chamorro, palauan, carolinian and tagalog. I also speak some good amount of Japanese and little bit of spanish. I am going to make sure that my children learn and know how to speak them as well. Hopefully Escobert will too.
    That sounds like a lot more than trilingual to me. Unless half of them are basically the same languages with different names

I speak norwegian and english fluently, but I can naturally also understand swedish and danish just cause they're so similar. I learned german a decade ago but I've forgotten a lot of it. Trying to freshen up on it now, though, along with learning spanish from scratch.
    I'm sorry, I should have just put multilingual then since I speak more than tres languages fluently which are not the same obviously they have different names or you could look it up online to find out for sure if they are the same just with different names. Thank you very much.

Nope, just English for me. I did learn French and Latin(!) in school, but never got very good at either.

FFXIV Character

Temaia Aetherwynn (Behemoth)

does near-fluency in Al Bhed count?