Thread: RWBY Season 3 Premiere Date Announced!

Default RWBY Season 3 Premiere Date Announced!

Now, I know I can't be the only one excITED FOR THIS! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

...Oh, sorry, I could only contain myself for so long.

Anyways, according to a tweet from the official Rooster Teeth Twitter (that was unfortunately tweeted yesterday while my internet was completely dead) that can be read here https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/sta...37789224448005 the new season of RWBY begins on October 24th for sponsors and 25th for the general public!

For any who don't know what RWBY is: It's basically a western anime done with a 3D modeling program about a world called Remnant, in which lay humanity, a race of demi-humans called Faunus, and the evil entities known as the Grimm. Humanity and the Faunus (or, at least, most of them) have all been driven out of the world with the exception of four large kingdoms (and the odd village somewhere in the wilderness): Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral, and Vale. In a world teeming with terrible monsters that want nothing more than to snuff out these last holdouts, Hunters and Huntresses are trained by combat schools in these four kingdoms, and one of these elite combat schools, called Beacon, is where this story takes place. Want to know more? Watch it. I'll say again. WATCH IT! You won't regret it.

Now that that's done, who's excited for the new season? What do you want to see? How do you think it'll change after Monty Oum's passing? Anything and everything RWBY goes here.

(If you couldn't tell already, I'm extremely excited about the new volume. This is the highlight of my year.)

I didn't watch the second season tbh. Monty died before I got around to it and now it just feels weird. I associate him with this series far more than something like RvB. Glad they're carrying on and doing another season though, I hope to watch them all at some point.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm pretty excited about this. Just in time for my birthday too, even if my birthday is four days after volume 3 premieres.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I didn't watch the second season tbh. Monty died before I got around to it and now it just feels weird. I associate him with this series far more than something like RvB. Glad they're carrying on and doing another season though, I hope to watch them all at some point.
    I would highly recommend seeing at least season 2, but I will withhold judgement on season 3 until I've actually seen it myself. That said, I have also seen seasons 1 and 2 36 times, so I may be a little... biased.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FFIX Choco Boy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I would highly recommend seeing at least season 2, but I will withhold judgement on season 3 until I've actually seen it myself. That said, I have also seen seasons 1 and 2 36 times, so I may be a little... biased.
    I would also recommend that you watch it on Netflix, as every episode is compiled together as a 2+ hour long film. Really worth it rather than having to watch it episode by episode.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

It makes me really sad that nobody here's as excited for this as I am. You guys don't know what good entertainment is.

UPDATE: Entertainment Weekly has now done a story to cover the upcoming premier of RWBY season 3, complete with an exclusive (what's that even mean?) trailer!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/22...107d62111397fc

I cried. I actually, literally, cried tears.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the girl that can be seen at 0:36 and 1:15 is Winter Schnee, Weiss's sister. I'm so excited!
    Last edited by FFIX Choco Boy; 10-23-2015 at 05:42 PM.