Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tale of Zestiria anyone?

I was honestly meaning to bring that up. My girlfriend looked that up too. I tried to find the source and only found TONS and TONS of conversations going back and forth. Which I guess means that there is at least a strong possibility. But she says there's actual manga and stuff. They just didn't want to make it too blatant overseas due to our close-mindedness and all that jazz

Whether it is actually true or not I'm happy with the idea. Its a breath of fresh air to have that type of character and it not be their sole defining characteristic and be all in your face and bombastic about it. So if it's true then they are one of the best representations in gaming from my experience. Which sadly isn't really a lot of experience with that. But good on them if its true

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Water Temple is the most annoying thing ever though :/

Aren't all water temples the worst? xD We finished the trial of fire a couple nights ago and then we both got lung infections from letting our humidifier go too long without a good cleaning... Hoping to get back into it tonight or tomorrow

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Tales series always has that one dungeon. I actually usually like water temples but this one, ugh. It's not hard it's just annoying. Just finished it~

Hope you guys feel better soon :<