Thread: Nier: Automata Announced

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Nier: Automata Announced

This happened awhile ago but Nier is getting a sequel.

In the distant future, Earth has been invaded by aliens using Living Machines to win their war. Manking retreats to the moon where they stage a counter attack using advance androids called YoRHa to try and retake the planet. You play as YoRHa No. 2 Model B, who is one of the lone survivors of the counter-offense. Now you explore the remains of Earth and battle the Living Machines to retake it for mankind.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I played the original Nier (Gestalt), and while it was one of the most different and creative RPGs I'd played in a very long while at that point, I didn't really care for it much. But this....looks nothing like the original Nier! It looks more like Bayonetta or Metal Gear Rising. I can't wait to play it. It looks fun.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Yeah. I feel bad that I never got into Nier. Trailers make it look awesome. But it must take quite a few hours to get that epic and chaotic because I rented it and played it for a few hours and got really bored with it. Hopefully this one doesn't take so long to get interesting.

I never played the first game, but this trailer has me so hyped!
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like the fact Akihiko Yoshida is doing the character designs, I love his work. I need to finally sit down and play through Drakengard and Nier.