Yes, it's that time of year again where we give thanks to our most cherished video games throughout the month of November.

For those who are new here, Thanksgaming is an idea I shamelessly ripped off of Thanksgiving to do a theme month in November with my reviews that looked at many of the most revered games out there. And to be inclusive I opened the floor for others to talk about the games from their own childhoods, or something more recent. That is what this thread is here for now. To promote what you love. I'll start with just one game for now otherwise I'll be here all day:

As I said many times in the past, X-Men 2 Clone Wars is one of six Genesis games I played over and over again in my youth. I can't remember if I played this, or watched the show first, but it was early on in my love for X-Men. Took a liking to Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit, Nightcrawler, and Beast at the get-go. I still consider it one of, if not the best X-Men game of all time. It's still something I can go back to even today and love as much as I did when I was a kid. I need to do a video on it some time. Hell, I need to review more Genesis games in general.

Discuss.