Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4: Dog. Dog never changes.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    What the smurf ass balls stupid kind of ending was that
    I haven't beaten it yet and probably won't for a while, but this is Bethesda. I've just been happy that so far the game doesn't have plot holes I could drive a truck through.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah I was actually reasonably pleased with things until then, it's not amazing but it's solid enough and I was getting into it.

Then the ending. (Not spoilers about the ending's content, but rather it's nature: (SPOILER)it's just an incredibly generic cutscene of your character bemoaning the life they lost and resolving themselves to the future. Literally nothing about it was distinctive or unique and barely a single thing I did in the game was even referenced.

Articles
    Blog Entries

That reminds me of the Nod's ending from Command and Conquer 3. (SPOILER)You basically watch Kane walk into a room. Extremely lackluster and not worth the hours sunk in.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    That reminds me of the Nod's ending from Command and Conquer 3. (SPOILER)You basically watch Kane walk into a room. Extremely lackluster and not worth the hours sunk in.
    He he but atleast a funny game came afterwards featuring kane lol.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yep, the ending is pretty lame.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

I killed a cat by accident. Now it haunts my mind forever. Save yourself never kill a cat. Never.

And you can get cat meat from it

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In enjoying this game a lot more than most Bethesda games, but they really need to stop making a user interface that seems really good for console and then mapping the buttons to keyboard and mouse with zero changes.

Who okayed using a combination of wasd and mouse to move around like normal and adding in using the directional keys to build your settlements? Unless I end up exposed to a lot of radiation someday in not going to suddenly grow a third hand.

It's not the way worst ui by any means since it's not too hard to figure out, but having zero game play optimization for PC gets old. Especially from a company who basically started out in the PC realm.

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    I killed a cat by accident. Now it haunts my mind forever. Save yourself never kill a cat. Never.

And you can get cat meat from it
    I was incredibly cautious around the cats in game because I didn't want this to happen. I believe I succeeded so that is good!

I just want to be able to adopt them all in my settlements

Articles

I have nothing further to add.

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ah, so that's what provoked doomsday - the Chinese knew they could never come back from such a defeat.

Articles

You know the old zombie trope of shooting them in the head? Well, apparently having their heads destroyed does not deter feral ghouls.

https://twitter.com/unknowinglycrab/...06251022340096

As you can see, I was absolutely dumbfounded by what was attacking me. Of course Cait had to ruin it all by killing the thing.

Okay, I am not saying that on a whole these games need to be more like Japanese RPG's, but for the love of god rip off one of the better ones Item organization systems because after all this time their menus are still organized like ass.

Articles

I had a request in my visitor messages for more Fallout 4 stories so here we are. I was on a mission to find the infamous cat house that I had heard was in Diamond City and so went exploring.

I found a bar and I met this smurfing sack of trout. Constantly rude, sneering and with no dialogue options to snark right back in his face. It pissed me off royally. You can't even kill him, he's marked as important for some reason. Alright, Plan B, break into his house.

The pretentious little colon deposit actually has his own pond with a boat in it inside his house. So I ransacked his entire house, emptied all of his shelves, cupboards and dressers and dumped the entire contents of it into his little fishing spot. You can see some of the more buoyant items like his pool table gear, a melon and a telephone there, but there's also plenty of things that sunk like his toaster, toothbrush and food supplies. Happy fishing, asshole.

Let me explain why me and Cait are drinking in a bloodstained bar full of corpses. I returned to the bar to rub that cum gargler's stupid ugly face in it, whereupon I stumbled upon another person called Paul! My character is named that so that Codsworth calls me by my name. Poor old Paul was having trouble with his rather intoxicated wife who refused to leave the bar and the bartender was egging her on. Paul gets pissed off and goes to take a swing at the bartender, who promptly begins to kick his smurfing ass.

NOT ON MY WATCH! PAULS OF THE WORLD GOD DAMN UNITE! I flew across the bar and cracked the bartender in the jaw with my baseball bat before smashing his skull in. Cait took this as her cue to begin spraying the bar with bullets and so I joined in and bashed in Paul's awful wife with my bat. Alas, my heart broke when I turned around to see my fellow Paul filling my back full of bullets. I then realised we were no longer playing Pauls United but Highlander - THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. It took a fair few swings to kill him, he kept getting back up. Still, I emerged the King of Pauls and me and Cait had a victory drink as you can see above.

After breaking into many houses of these rich snobs I did find the cat house though I did not steal a single thing from this beautiful and majestic dwelling.

All the lockping and burgling from the upper classes really turned Cait on too, so right after we left the cat house she confessed her feelings and now we're gonna plough.

Oh, and best of all I stole a postman's uniform from one of those houses too. Everything's coming up Paulhouse

IMPORTANT EDIT! I tried on all the outfits I stole and I realised I scored something even better than a postman's uniform.
    (SPOILER)

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

I have not completed it yet. And likely wont for a bit because i like exploring and doing all the quests. But you know. Theyl probably do what they did with FO 3 and make a dlc which continues the end. Goddamn dlc ruining game qualities! XD

Articles

Nah you can continue on after the ending regardless.