Ho Ho Ho

Merry Cidsmas!

Hello Dear EoFFers, It's Good Ol' Award Claus

I'm Here To Stir Up Your Christmas Spirit

And To Give Ciddies To All Of The Good Girls And Boys

So Send In Your Nominations

And Have A Jolly Fun Time

Sorry, St. Nick Just Couldn't Make This All Rhyme

I hope our dear American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that the rest of you are happy a holly jolly November. Soon, it shall be the month of Christmas. Presents, holiday cheer, kisses under the mistletoe, and eggnog. Can't forget the eggnog. So let us kick things off early, my dear friends, with a wonderful Cidsmas celebration!

Please make sure to have your nominations in by FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4TH, AT 4:00 PM EST! Award Claus is on a tight schedule, making toys and prepping the reindeer.

The Ciddies
1. Best Member
2. Best Staffer
3. Best Veteran (Any non staff member who joined prior to 2014)
4. Best Newbie (Anyone whose join date is either 2014 or 2015)
5. Best Chatter
6. Best Artist
7. Best Writer
8. Best Thread
9. Best Post
10. Best Article Series
11. Best Let's Play
12. Best Final Fantasy Poster
13. Best Avatar
14. Best Signature
15. Best Custom Title
16. Kindest Member
17. Funniest Member
18. Happiest Member
19. Most Approachable Member
20. Most Intimidating Member
21. Most Stylish Member
22. Most Awesome Member
23. Most Carefree Member
24. Most Hard Working Member
25. Most Dramatic Member
26. Most Helpful Member
27. Most Thought Provoking Member
28. Most Underrated Member
29. Most Missed Member
30. Cutest Couple

Most Likely To...
31. Be on the Naughty List
32. Be The Grinch
33. Be The Elf On The Shelf
34. Be the Angel at the Top of the Tree
35. Spread the Most Christmas Cheer
36. Get Everything They Asked For This Christmas
37. Put up Christmas Decorations Before Halloween
38. Obsess Over Eggnog
39. Look The Sexiest While Wearing a Santa Costume
40. Celebrate Festivus
41. Team Up and Take Over Christmas
42. Get Minecraft on Wii U for Christmas instead of on PC like they asked
43. Not Vote Because They're Busy Playing Fallout 4
44. Buy FFXV and forget to play it because they're still playing FFXIV
45. Get Super Smash Bros. only for Cloud
46. Be the next Super Smash Bros. DLC character
47. Still Be Super Pumped For FFXV
48. Be the Next Staff Member
49. Win a Ciddie for the first time
50. Get Together

Ho ho ho, so be sure to start nominating. Nominations will end on Friday, December 4th, at 4:00 PM EST! That gives you each a whole week to nominate! So don't be tardy with spreading that good Christmas cheer, and I look forward to seeing you all next week!

Just remember these few things:
Rule #1 - You can nominate yourself for no more than five awards.
Rule #2 - You can nominate any one member for no more than ten awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
Rule #3 - Do not post your nominations. PM them to me, Award Claus
Rule #4 - Do not spam up the Ciddies Thread with self-advertising.
Rule #5 - You cannot make more than three nominations per award. If you do, I'll take the first ones you've nominated.
Rule #6 - Changes/additions can be made however often you like. Please title any PM's with Changes as 'Nomination Changes' or 'Vote Changes', and the same for additions to your nominations.
Rule #7 - Nominations for Ciddie #49 must NOT be past Ciddies winners.
Rule #8 - People who are NOT currently couples shouldn't be voted as Cutest Couple - this is for people who ARE already couples.
Rule #9 - People who are currently couples shouldn't be voted as Most Likely To Get Together. (Award #50)

And a few last helpful tips:
#1 - You don't have to make nominations for every award.
#2 - When nominating, please think not of overall, but purely of the last six months. In other words, if someone was on the nice list last year, and they are on the naughty list now, make sure you nominate accordingly. This is purely for the occurrences of the last six months!
#3 - All nominations are strictly confidential. You cannot publicly post your nominations or votes until after the final voting has occurred - a thread can be made for them a bit after the results are shown.
#4 - To be nominated into the second round for an award, a member must obtain at least two nominations in that award. However, should eight members all receive three nominations or higher, then the cut-off will be raised to three nominations, and the same for eight members receiving four nominations each, and so on.
#5 - I hold the right to reject any nominations/votes for any reason, most often this is that the member have been inactive in the forums or chatroom in the past six months.
#6 - Award Claus, Election Booth and second accounts are only allowed to be voted for the MLT (Most Likely To...) Ciddies.
#7 - Banned members are only allowed to be voted for the Best Chatter and Most Missed Member Ciddies.
#8 - Staff members are not eligible for Best Veteran or Best Newbie.

Merry Nominations and to all a good night!