Thread: December Game Releases

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default December Game Releases

It's that time of month where I blatantly copy and paste from Wikipedia and no one calls me out on it! IT'S DECEMBER GAME RELEASES!

It's the holidays so surely there are some games worth buying, right? Right? Guys? Is anyone out there?

1st: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [PS4] [XBO] Who says chivalry is dead?
    Just Cause 3 [Win] [PS4] [XBO] Just Cuz.
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege [Win] [PS4] [XBO] I didn't know I had a game coming out. Clancy isn't my surname, though. Those bastards got my name wrong!
    FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 [Win] Did Fox help make this game, I wonder?
    Eastside Hockey Manager [Win] Seems like everyone is getting a manager these days. You're still no Jim Cornette.

2nd: Valhalla Hills [Win] I hope these hills don't have eyes.

3rd: Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours [Win] SOMEONE SAVE ME IF YOU WILL! AND TAKE AWAY ALL THESE PILLS!
    Dragon Quest Heroes: Digital Slime Edition [Win] Slime? Ew!
    Dreamfall Chapters: Book Four — Revelations [Win] [Mac] [Lin] Dreamfall have gone the way of the episodic adventure, too, eh? Interesting.
    Rayman Adventures [iOS] [Droid] Everybody loves Rayman!
    Shadow Complex Remastered [Win] Shadow Complex is a serious condition and shouldn't be taken lightly.

4th: Xenoblade Chronicles X [WiiU] Didn't realize this had ten games alrea-- Oh.

7th: Helldivers [Win] Sounds like badass parachute jumpers.
    Zombie Vikings [Win] Okay, that sounds cool.

8th: Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders From Planet Space [PSVita] Silly game. Space isn't a planet.
    Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of Despair [PS4] Despair is the result of untreated Shadow Complex. Please consult your doctor for more information.

10th: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII [Win] Well, the PC Master Race will be thrilled.
    Among the Sleep [PS4] No sleeping on the job you filthy slacker!
    PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist [Win] [Mac] Oh, it's not enough you make more than everyone on this forum combined, but you have to have a game too? Asshole!
    SteamWorld Heist [3DS] I knew it! Steam is taking over the world!

11th: Devil's Third [WiiU] That's... an interesting game for the WiiU.

15th: King's Quest: Chapter 2 — Rubble Without a Cause [PS3] [PS4] What's a rubble with a cause, I wonder?

16th: King's Quest: Chapter 2 — Rubble Without a Cause [Win] [X360] [XBO] Didn't I just? Oh, whatever!

TBA: Pokemon Picross [3DS] Pokemon and handhelds is like peanut butter and jelly. It just feels right.

Any games catch your eye? Lots of PC games coming out this month! I can't really say anything grabs my attention.

Discuss.

Out of that list I am only looking forward to getting Xenoblade Chronicles X. Maybe for Christmas or something.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bloody frigging dreamfall. I bought the first one for 35 euros. Four chapters, are you kidding me? No. Just no.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Xenoblade is probably my most anticipated game of this whole year. I hope it's good.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'll be buying Dreamfalls Chapters when all the chapters have been released, or perhaps a little earlier... it's a must-buy for me but not a must-buy-at-release. Technically I can buy it whenever, though, as it's a "season pass" deal if I recall correctly. Looking forward to playing it. Hmm... maybe if FFXIV has a boring point I'll snap it up when the fourth chapter is out. Y'never know.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

What about Yakuza 5? It looks really fun. I watched a video review of it.