Thread: Final Fantasy Explorers event in London, UK

Boco Final Fantasy Explorers event in London, UK

Hiya guys, me again!

I'm going to be running a Nintendo event in January with a heavy emphasis on the new 3DS title Final Fantasy : Explorers. I'm working with both Nintendo and Square-Enix on this, so together they'll be providing demo software/hardware so that those without the game can give it a try. Those who have picked up the game by that point (the release date is 2 days prior to the event) are encouraged to bring their copy along and use it to partake in the multiplayer shenanigans.

Here's an e-poster I came up with advertising the event :

ffsmall.jpg

And here's the event link, where you can view the details/RSVP : https://www.facebook.com/events/1647...7478048874560/

Aww I wish we had this kinda stuff in Aus, but I'll definitely be picking up explorers when it gets here ^^

Blog Entries

You would think living in Northern England would make this geographically desireable, but factor in our outrageous train fares and the fact that Im between jobs means I cant afford to go down to London. It sounds interesting and its a good opportunity to meet gaming enthusiasts, I will just keep an eye out for future events.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    You would think living in Northern England would make this geographically desireable, but factor in our outrageous train fares and the fact that Im between jobs means I cant afford to go down to London. It sounds interesting and its a good opportunity to meet gaming enthusiasts, I will just keep an eye out for future events.
    and hotel costs!