Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 174757616263646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1066

Thread: Winter Ciddies '15 REVELATIONS!!!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I hate that apartment 23 woman and I was so glad she died in that other show that I can't remember what it was possibly Breaking Bad.

Also more like... Mir..imid...atge? ...never mind.
    But she is alive in Jessica Jones. /smug

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I... I may have discovered that archive.org has all the DOS games I'll ever want and got sidetracked by playing Oregon Trail (my first time playing it, and I won!). Congrats to Bubba and Rin and Pumpkin and all you other winners of things! Also, a massive thank you to Award Claus for all the hard work, it's never easy and I know all those who have hosted this event before you will have a lot of respect for the effort you've put in.

Finally, I want to thank those who voted for my avatar. I don't think it's the first time I've come second and someday - someday - I'll win that damned Ciddie.
    I saw the first Street Fighter on that site, and got excited, but then I couldn't figure out which buttons to press to get the game to start, so now I'm sad.

Articles
    Blog Entries

On account of Mr. Carny being a massive nerd and using my laptop literally all day to do his coursework, I've missed all of the second day of Ciddies.

Congrats to all the winners! Especially Bubba! Proving once and for all that having a child can open doors.

I also went through the thread and found out I won Best Writer somehow. The hell? I don't even write professionally! Or even semi-professionally! Thanks for the votes, but I think an actual writer should have won

I also won MLT Be the Next Staff Member; I'm happy you all think so highly of me!

Finally, I'm slightly disappointed that Mr. Carny didn't win Best Newbie. He came second in the summer to FFNut and came second again to Rin, who thoroughly deserved the Ciddie; you're awesome! Alas, Mr. Carny can't be Best Newbie any more.

Great work to Pumpkin, Fynn, Colonel Angus, Bubba and all the other speech writers for making this, as always, a memorable Ciddies.

Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! Everyone is a winner at heart! An incredible thank you to each and everyone who put their time and effort into the Winter ciddies to nominate and vote, and a BIG Thank you to Award Clause!!HO HO HO HIDY HO! It has been grand! Merry Christmas from me and Bert to all of you bipolar bears until next year again 2016!! Yeah Yeah!!

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Alas, Mr. Carny can't be Best Newbie any more.

Great work to Pumpkin, Fynn, Colonel Angus, Bubba and all the other speech writers for making this, as always, a memorable Ciddies.
    Thanks!

I think Mr. C will still be eligible next year, as the next two Ciddies will cover newbz from 2015 & 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Alas, Mr. Carny can't be Best Newbie any more.

Thanks!

I think Mr. C will still be eligible next year, as the next two Ciddies will cover newbz from 2015 & 2016.
    Yay! My time will come...

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

On account of Mr. Carny being a massive nerd and using my laptop literally all day to do his coursework, I've missed all of the second day of Ciddies.

Congrats to all the winners! Especially Bubba! Proving once and for all that having a child can open doors.

I also went through the thread and found out I won Best Writer somehow. The hell? I don't even write professionally! Or even semi-professionally! Thanks for the votes, but I think an actual writer should have won

I also won MLT Be the Next Staff Member; I'm happy you all think so highly of me!

Finally, I'm slightly disappointed that Mr. Carny didn't win Best Newbie. He came second in the summer to FFNut and came second again to Rin, who thoroughly deserved the Ciddie; you're awesome! Alas, Mr. Carny can't be Best Newbie any more.

you... share one computer? is this 1995?
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    you... share one computer? is this 1995?
    No, funnily enough. His current laptop is super old so he basically uses mine. It's gotten to the point that it automatically logs in as him for Facebook, Amazon, Gmail, even EoFF. It's exactly as annoying as you think.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Buy him a raspberry pi 2 for christmas

or an intel compute stick if you have more money
    Last edited by Mirage; 12-14-2015 at 03:55 AM.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh wait, I just realized I won most stylish. I'd like to thank all the fedoras that made this possible.

I won best noob? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? I did not see that coming. At all. I'm still shocked.
    *tears up*
    2ltsk0j.gif
    Thankyou so much for everyone that voted and the nominees who were equally or even moreso deserving! You guys are the best :<

A big congratulation to all winners and nominees, speechwriters, staff and Award Claus for being an awesome host, I want to list you all but I'm using my phone and I don't want to miss anyone out! I feel that everyone who won deserved it as much as the nominees that were nominated for it! I can't believe how nice, talented and straight up awesome you peeps at eyesonff are!

So for everyone that won...
    giphy.gif

...and everyone who was nominated for any ciddie (psh look at those winners...soon...soon we will be victorious)
    celebrate_81.gif

Give yourselves a big ol' pat on the back, you deserved it. Now you can chillax, you deserve it!
    giphy-1.gif

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Oh wait, I just realized I won most stylish. I'd like to thank all the fedoras that made this possible.
    *tips fedora*

M'Shiny

Thanks for the Ciddie everyone! Sad to have missed most of the event but will have a lot of fun catching up to all of this! Congrats to all the winners and lots of love to everybody ;D

Geez, such a long thread... XD
    Anyway... Congratulations to all winners!
    I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Congrats to all the winners and Bubba for best member! Well, the goal now is for best member for the summer ciddies.

Str8 Pimpin'