Thread: Stay away feom tetra master if you value your happiness

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default Stay away feom tetra master if you value your happiness

This sick, cruel idea of a game is evil and nasty. This game is pretty nice to play and makes me more normal or happier. But like some sick anti-therapy they throw tetra master into the game and it makes you question if your ever good at anything.. If there is hope. So for anyone who ever goes into a bad mode like this. Stay away from tetra master. It wants you to remain eternally depressed. Stay away STAY. AWAY.

Blog Entries

It's not always a bad thing. I had all but two cards I think and that was before the internet was a big thing. The thing is you get different prizes depending on how many times you play when you first go to treno and HAVE to play. It is kind of a advanced game, very much like Sphere break.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

This is my 6th run of ff9 soooo dont ask me why tetra master is making me call it evil this run. Weird oh well. You want a calm nice non luck based game. Dont play tetra master. You may never be the same again. Or you may win and shrug it off like im insane.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I never played the card game anyway, so it's no hair off my back.

Blog Entries

Ive attempted to play it but the only time its really useful is to win the rebirth ring. Besides the collectors level goes up either through winning or buying/finding cards, so theres not really any serious point to it that I can see. Except to look at the monster artwork on rare cards.