Thread: Memoria. castle of memories.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default Memoria. castle of memories.

So here we are. The final dungeon. Memoria.

So i got an idea of a thread here. It is a kind of. .. How do i say... Touchy? Personal? Subject. So if you do not wish to participate then that is completely fine and yes. I know that seems obvious but it was a warning i felt needed to be placed. Ok onwards.

Memoria, a castle where lost forgotten or any memory you hold comes real. What if memoria was real?... Here comes the question. What memories would you not want to see in memoria if it were real. And ofcourse the opposite could be apllied here too.

For me it would be the worst event i have seen. In which soe of you may know. Seeing 6 kittens die by fleas is horrible. And again i will not describe it. I may have got over the guilt and i dont feel wholly responsible for the event but it is still a saddening thing i witnessed.

With this in sight. Memoria could be one of the
    cruellest dungeons ever thought of in an ff game. Forcing victims to see all of their worst memories. Slowly or swiftly mentally destroying them.

Blog Entries

Dancing Chocobo Memoria

Somebody stop me from making all these threads lol

Theories on how it was created.....

Ready

Set

Go

Blog Entries

Oh, I didnt notice this when I started a new thread. Whoops

I never had any problems with Memoria. The Northern Cave on the other hand is the most creepy ass dungeon I've ever seen.

I just, dont understand exactly how Kuja arose from Terra and conjoured it.

Speaking as someone who is tortured by her own memories so much so it keeps her up at night: some woman fell out with her 12 years ago (for example), I'm kinda living in my own kind of personal Memoria Hell anyway so, I'm used to it.
    Last edited by Midgar Mist; 05-13-2016 at 12:15 PM.