Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where did you go on your very first date?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

I dont even see myself getting a girl. Let alone think about where we would go.

Twirler of moustaches CactuarKing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    I dont even see myself getting a girl. Let alone think about where we would go.
    That made me sad

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

No need be sad. Id just screw up and make her sad anyway so. Guess its good.

Oh, c'mon! Don't be too hard on yourself!
    If you don't try, you'll never know...

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Olive Garden.

We didn't make it.

Banned

I was 15 or 16 at the time n I'd met him at a friend's birthday party. He took me shopping then we hit up a movie. I honestly didnt think it was a 'date' at the time. I thought we were just hanging out as friends *sigh* so innocent. We decided on this movie (I was underage) but we didn't do much watching.
    Last edited by Labella; 01-06-2016 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CactuarKing View Post
    To the cinema to watch the film Sliding Doors. Shocking film but something must have gone right about it as we are still together 17 yrs and 2 kids later!!
    Gyneth Paltrow movie? I love that movie!

My first date with current SO was hiking.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    Oh, c'mon! Don't be too hard on yourself!
    If you don't try, you'll never know...
    I dont thino ive ever had a friend who was a girl. But yeah. Dont bother me at all. Maybe itll happen. Maybe not. But chances are id have to be extremely drunk to even talk to a random. And i cant go much after 4 ciders.. I guess i could drink a bunch of shots. Hmm. Good idea zanmato. Ill try that. When drinking is available option.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

First date: the classy Russian restaurant downtown, sadly long gone now.

Second date: the opera, for Puccini's Gianni Schicchi.

We ended up married, as it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Olive Garden.

We didn't make it.
    It's settled, any involvement with The Olive Garden will ruin relationships, or the the possibility of one "blossoming"...

First date "ever"- Kindergarten, made plans with my "crush" to get our parents to "back to school night" (or one of those occassions) at the same time. We were walking together, our mothers behind us, when I overheard her mother say that they were moving far away and that she would be changing schools. First date=first (only...?) heartbreak.

First date with my 1'st ( )- I was shy and not very confident, she had grabbed my butt in class (HS) and got my number. She hounded me for months, I finally "caved" (she was hot, wtf was wrong with me). It was the 4'th of July. We climbed up on her roof to watch the fireworks. We kissed. I soon discovered that she was a total nympho. Turned my world upside down.

First date with my wife- my brother was taking out a girl from HS. She told him that she had a friend that was looking for a nice guy. Since my brother didn't know any (jk), he called me. I asked if he knew what she looked like. He hadn't seen her, so I suggested we go to pick them up in his truck (only 3 seat belts). That way, if she wasn't cute, I could say "sorry, no room" (ass, I know). She sat on my lap and we picked up my car. Went to a crappy pool hall with friends after goofing off at my parents for a bit. Love of my life, my best friend, mother of my 3 children, the reason I was put on this earth.

Almost forgot... Olive Garden. So, after the HS nympho, I dated a girl for several years. After breaking up with her (partially for "wtf, I'm too young for this", and partially for another hot girl), we went to the Olive Garden to talk things out. Didn't hear from her again for years.

A girl that I was "f buddies" with had met a guy at the mall, found out where he worked, and wanted a chance to meet with him again. It was the very same Olive Garden. She asked if I would go to dinner with her there (weird way to meet a guy, right). After we ate n drank, she went to the restroom. He was our waiter, when he came with the bill I told him she was interested, paid, then waited in the car for an hour. They were married, had a kid, and a nasty divorce.

Apparently, if you don't like someone, or just want them out of your life, take them to TOG. Done (sooner or later).

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

You never know. Shorty might not have made it to Olive Garden because they went straight to the bedroom

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    You never know. Shorty might not have made it to Olive Garden because they went straight to the bedroom
    We definitely made it to the bedroom. Which is where he spent too long telling me about the water-cooled PC he built and forced me to promptly leave as soon as he was finished speaking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    We definitely made it to the bedroom. Which is where he spent too long telling me about the water-cooled PC he built and forced me to promptly leave as soon as he was finished speaking about it.
    I'll give this guy a valuable advice.

>be a nerd
    >get laid
    Pick one!

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

*Note to self:

Girls don't like water-cooled PCs. Stick with fans.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

i choose be a nerd. great option