Thread: Family Matters

Blog Entries

Default Family Matters

So, I have some relatives coming over for a post christmas get together (my parents have just reminded me its happening this evening)

My two uncles are coming over, and one of my uncles has a wife who is also coming over.

When this clan of mine get together, they laugh together and remember the days gone by. My dad and his brothers, the three comedians.

Any family stories to share are welcome here

Articles
    Blog Entries

I was expecting this to be about the show, naturally not having seen what board it was posted on, and now I am disappoint.

Family stories, let's see... Uhh...

My dad got hit by a car once. Yup! He was coming out of Hen House, just minding his own business, when this car drove on down the piece of street right in front of the store where fortunately cars have to drive by slowly. Bumped right into him, looked him dead on in the eye, and kept driving. He banged on the windshield, and she kept driving. He yelled, and knowing him I'm sure there were a few curse words, and kept driving.

He was so mad he didn't think to memorize the license plate while she was driving off.

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO GO TO HEN HOUSE!

FFXIV Character

Kai Windflower (Sargatanas)

The way my family works is if you accidentally step in a member of one of mine, be sure to wipe it on the doormat before you enter.

Twirler of moustaches CactuarKing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    The way my family works is if you accidentally step in a member of one of mine, be sure to wipe it on the doormat before you enter.
    Loved this answer.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Christmas hates my mom. Two years ago a Christmas tree fell on her during Christmas Eve dinner. Last year, she burnt her hand while making soup for Christmas Eve again (like, really bad - she had to go to the hospital). Thankfully, this year the Spirit of Christmas left her alone.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Christmas hates my mom. Two years ago a Christmas tree fell on her during Christmas Eve dinner. Last year, she burnt her hand while making soup for Christmas Eve again (like, really bad - she had to go to the hospital). Thankfully, this year the Spirit of Christmas left her alone.
    What soup, I thought a traditional Polish Christmas Eve consisted of Carp?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    What soup, I thought a traditional Polish Christmas Eve consisted of Carp?
    Polish Christmas Eve sounds cool