Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yellow Magic is not a spell type

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I decided to take a gamble that your name might be Jeremy. RPG Maker 2000 eh? A man after my own heart. Though I won't say no to a slice of XP either.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I decided to take a gamble that your name might be Jeremy. RPG Maker 2000 eh? A man after my own heart. Though I won't say no to a slice of XP either.
    Ohhh. Well, my ex co-worker's name is Jeremy, so you weren't too far off I guess???

RM2k for life, but I couldn't really get into XP....the latest one, MV, is really quite good though, and I'm actually working on a more long-term project this time round as a result.

Welcome back to the mother ship! How was your journey through space? I'm Bena and I am Escobert's fiancé as well as his partner in crime

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    Welcome back to the mother ship! How was your journey through space? I'm Bena and I am Escobert's fiancé as well as his partner in crime
    Well, it was good, but it's great to be BACK ON THE PLANET. I'm Yellow Magic and I am wondering where to find a lady who would join me on Final Fantasy discussion forums

Let me see, there are a lot of lovely ladies on here that you can discuss about FF. Escobert introduced me to FF8 so I am still learning more about as well. Every one is nice on here so you can feel free to open up and talk to any of us and I will try my very best to answer and discuss about FF to the very best of my knowledge. Enjoy!

Let me see, there are a lot of lovely ladies on here that you can discuss about FF. Escobert introduced me to FF8 so I am still learning more about as well. Every one is nice on here so you can feel free to open up and talk to any of us and I will try my very best to answer and discuss about FF to the very best of my knowledge. Enjoy!
    I was actually just joking, but I appreciate the honest answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_Magic View Post
    I was actually just joking, but I appreciate the honest answer!
    Welcome! =)