Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: X - 2 Rocks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    While X was silly trying to act deep

But yeah, joking aside, X-2 is cool. And I'll forever remember how awkward the massage scene was when I had to do it in front of one of my mom's students as she was waiting for her to come home.
    Ummm have you heard of a pause button Fynn? *dies of embarrasment at Fynn's past embarrasment*
    Afterthought: I really should read the whole thread before answering. Formalhaut reached the same conclusion days before I did. I'm so negligent of the threads I start
    *passes out and dies of embarrasment once again*
    Last edited by Midgar Mist; 01-11-2016 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    I happen to enjoy how much it craps all over FFX
    How about nope?
    FFX rules!

Blog Entries

Its the social anxiety talking my dear Zanmato. I have a mind that cannot comprehend Fynn's willingness to continue an embarrassing game scene in front of someone, I also have an embarrassment for repeating the exact same thing Formalhaut said because I didn't bother to read the rest of the thread at first. I'm ok though, I was making fun of my own social anxiety, its good to laugh at yourself, otherwise........

Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    Its the social anxiety talking my dear Zanmato. I have a mind that cannot comprehend Fynn's willingness to continue an embarrassing game scene in front of someone, I also have an embarrassment for repeating the exact same thing Formalhaut said because I didn't bother to read the rest of the thread at first. I'm ok though, I was making fun of my own social anxiety, its good to laugh at yourself, otherwise........
    I understand and thank you for the answer! ^^

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

You don't have to have social anxiety to not want to do embarrassing video game segments in front of your parents or their friends. I, for one, do not play dead or alive around people who are not both my friends and of similar age.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?