I finally broke down and bought a Vita last year when I learned I could buy a lot of Playstation games on it. Nostalgia on the go? Yes, please!

While I don't regret the decision, there are things that aren't working for this purchase on this platform. For example, R2 and L2 on the Vita are just designed with a lot of dumb, imho. They're touch based on the pad on the back of the handheld, and I can't figure out where to ever push to get them to work.

This makes escaping combat incredibly hard! - I'm looking at you, X-ATM092!
Thankfully, there are covers for the Vita that you can purchase that give you a button for R2 and L2, and I plan on buying it, but it just annoys me.

My biggest irk is powering up my GF's attack during their animations. On the Vita, select and square are both on the right side of the device so you kinda have to turn the Vita and play circus with your fingers to smash the damage number up. It is very annoying, clunky, and makes you kinda look like a monkey chewing on a hammer while doing it.

Has anyone else experienced replaying this game on a different console and having complications?