Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Best and Worst Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by starlet View Post
    My best quality is being the kawaiiest....
    being the kawaiiest....
    ....kawaiiest....
    KAWAIIEST
    Weeaboo sensors tingling. So many memories of Naruto cosplays, and glomping.
    Last edited by BreakfastGrilledCheese; 01-15-2016 at 10:27 PM. Reason: PS: Cograts on 1k proasts!

Some Text Here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BreakfastGrilledCheese View Post
    My best quality is being the kawaiiest....
    being the kawaiiest....
    ....kawaiiest....
    KAWAIIEST
    Weeaboo sensors tingling. So many memories of Naruto cosplays, and glomping.

It's true, I still go to anime conventions and cosplay. Last couple years I was Lucca and midna from LOZ:twilight princess. If I get around to it eventually I'm cosplaying as Beatrix this year for youmacon. But I'm a slacker and haven't started it yet

Articles
    Blog Entries

My best quality is being the kawaiiest. My worst is being an eternal slacker. 12 YEARS FOR 1K POASTS GUYS
    It's the quality of your posts over quantity, right starlet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    My best quality is being the kawaiiest. My worst is being an eternal slacker. 12 YEARS FOR 1K POASTS GUYS
    It's the quality of your posts over quantity, right starlet?

Theres not a single quality post from me. Basically I'm the kraft of forums posting.... Just junk and artifical color

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I've never seen Ghostbusters

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Best and worst.

Best: I can be both adaptable/improvisational when the situation calls for one of those, but I'm also very much a researcher. If I'm able, I will get all of the information before I make a decision or a plan.

Worst: I'm forgetful of tasks. Like, I have a great almost photographic memory for people and social/emotional situations and life events, but if I'm supposed to do a simple task I have to write it down or I will forget it.

Signature by rubah. I think.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Best: I am intelligent and emotionally intuitive.

Worst: I have a lot of faults and I ACCEPT those faults which is the worst part. "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." I lose my patience and blow a fuse? Oh, that's just the way I am. Being forget and missing appointments? Just one of my many quirks! Lazy and unproductive? Just part of my personality. Screw that! I'm trying this year to not just accept the worst parts about myself as intractable immovable permanent parts of my personality.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Best: I have a pretty good ability to read people, make clearer what they're trying to say if someone else doesn't understand, and to help negotiate agreements that are acceptable enough. I might have actually made a pretty good diplomat. I also seem to be someone people are more-or-less happy to let lead? I mean in college and stuff I seemed to default into the leader role in group tasks, without being appointed and without really trying to assert it. I note that as distinct from being a good leader though, which I'd like to think is something I at least have the potential for, but is sorely underdeveloped.

Worst: My disabilities restrict me pretty severely. On top of that, most of my ambition has been hammered out of me. I just do stuff either because I have to or because I want to, not for much in the way of longer-term goals. Aside from writing, which I would really file under "have to". I don't really mind it and I'm hopeful things will improve once I can finally get on with my life, but I could do more.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I think my best quality is the way I'm able to adapt my naturally relaxed personality to be useful. I.E. I'm able to take a step back from a situation if it has the potential to be overwhelming and calm myself or others down. I would say this, coupled with my ability to offer sympathy/empathy makes me pretty good at giving people advice that relates to emotions (but probably not as good at giving advice about money/career stuff). Also my favourite quality about myself is musical talent.

Worst quality is probably procrastination. I would probably be in a much better situation in my life if I just bit the bullet and did things in a timely manner more often.

Best quality is the unconditional love I have for my children and being an awesome, beautiful and down to earth fiance (even at our worst, are love and the bond that we share is unbreakable). My worse quality would be trusting and forgiving and loathing rude, manipulative attention seeking people that can't have a laugh or two.

Best: I'm one of the most intelligent people I know, and as a result I'm often relied on for getting things done that no-one else can get done (in academic and work environments).

Worst: Every woman I've ever had feelings for has considered me 'just a friend' or 'my bro', and to be honest, it's starting to get to me - especially considering my lack of dating experience and that I'm not getting any younger, LOL. It's starting to get embarrassing, and honestly, a little lonely, tbh.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

worst: I've never seen Ghostbusters
    But why?

I retract my former "Worst". My "Worst" is definitely vodka, yup. I'm a happy/funny/social drinker, but vodka does something else entirely. It transforms me into an angry Russian (especially odd because I'm not Russian). Make that "angry Russian Godzilla".

I can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    worst: I've never seen Ghostbusters
    But why?
    I never did as a kid and I've been saving it.

My worst is being an eternal slacker. 12 YEARS FOR 1K POASTS GUYS
    It took me two years but I'm finally about to surpass you.