Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: resident evil 2 questions

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    The best lines are still in RE1 though.

"And Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you."
    "That was too close! You were almost a Jill sandwich."
    Yeah, that's the truth. I loved how Revelations 2 actually had a few callback jokes to RE1 lines.

"Yeah, I was almost a Claire sandwich."
    "Ugh...does Barry tell everyone that story?"
    I like Kung-Fu.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    "That was too close! You were almost a Jill sandwich."
    I remember everyone at school was adamant that he actually says "jibble sandwich" and it used to really get on my tits.

"No, you're wrong! He just laughs when he says Jill's name. WHAT THE SMURF IS A JIBBLE SANDWICH?"

Articles
    Blog Entries

People ask me, "Ayen, what's a Jill Sandwich?" and I reply, "A Jill Sandwich is when a Jill sandwich herself between a Chris Redfield and a Carlos Oliveira."

Anyway, Mist, when you get done with 2 I definitely recommend the first one (either the original or the remake is fine) because it is a classic and my all time favorite RE game ever. Claire is still one of my favorite RE characters ever, though.

And anyone who is a fan of Resident Evil needs to look up ShadowLeggey on YouTube if they haven't already because her stuff is great.

Blog Entries

Ok so once I've killed or run past The Licker what do I do then? Had a look round and couldn't find squat

I remembered playing the first and it freaked me out. But it was actually not bad. My son has this and I played once or twice and I thought it was kind of hard.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    Ok so once I've killed or run past The Licker what do I do then? Had a look round and couldn't find squat
    Did you use the key card with the computer in the main hall?

Also, you got the shotgun from the dead shop keeper near the beginning of the game, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post

Also, you got the shotgun from the dead shop keeper near the beginning of the game, right?
    Arrrgh! I didn't get the shot gun. Dang, gonna have to start the game again. I reckoned to examine that guys corpse too but found nothing.....

Articles
    Blog Entries

Arrrgh! I didn't get the shot gun. Dang, gonna have to start the game again. I reckoned to examine that guys corpse too but found nothing.....
    Which corpse, the cop? Because he isn't dead yet. You shouldn't have to start over the game, just backtrack.

Blog Entries

Which corpse, the cop? Because he isn't dead yet. You shouldn't have to start over the game, just backtrack.

Ummmm you were talking about the shopkeeper so I meant his corpse

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Man, enjoy it. Throw me in the camp of people who are kinda jealous that you get to experience it again for the first time.

It takes a little getting used to managing your resources, but it's really not hard. By the end of the game you'll probably carry 4-5 ink ribbons and have plenty of ammo.

Tips: When you get the shotgun, let the zombies get relatively close to you and aim upwards. If you get it right, you'll headshot them with a single round, which is great for conserving ammo. But for the most part you just wanna dodge the zombies unless they're absolutely blocking your path.

Articles
    Blog Entries

There's no greater feeling than blowing a zombie's head off. Except maybe blowing them to pieces with the Bazooka in 1.

And the shotgun should be right next to his body, or under it, or in his hand? It's been so long I can't remember. But you shouldn't have to restart the game to get it.

Banned

I first played this masterpiece almost 2 decades ago n have been pining for a remake ever since. FINALLY got my wish last year along with another certain remake altho Im a lot more optimistic with how this remake will turn out since theres a lot less to fk up. Hope u enjoy it it was n still is a complete masterpiece. I'd lend sum definitive pointers but I dnt remember jack lol but everytime this thread pops up theres events mentioned that happily jog my memory.