Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Cormoran Strike!

So I just spent the whole Sunday finishing The Silkworm. I was so hooked that I forgot about everything else. Though I loved The Cuckoo's Calling too, the second book was just so much better in every way and I sincerely hope these books just keep coming. Rowling just keeps solidifying herself as my favorite writer.

So, who has read any books from this series? I know the third one is out alread, but not in my country, so SHH, no spoilers Let's keep this discussion spoiler-free, and if you do want to say something spoilery, tag it (ideally with saying which book this is a spoiler from). These are mystery novels after all, so spoilers are especially bad in this case, especially since the tiwsts are genuinely surprising (I really did not see the ending of The Silkworm coming).

Though I do love Strike as a character, since he has tremendous depth and just overall feels very real, I think Robin is my favorite character so far. She's a perfect foil to Strike and I am so glad he has her.