Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like Yuna as a character?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fat Bioware Nerd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee View Post
    I love her ! She's brave, determined, selfless, never gives up, and is kind and understanding. She only pushes Tidus off the rocks though, to see if he's here to stay or not; to see whether or if he would fade away on her again. She didn't push Tidus to be a dick lol

Yeah but those were jagged rocks! Could you imagine how much that would seriously hurt in real life!?
    Maybe seeing him in pain means that he's really real, and can feel pain like an actual human, as opposed to a lifeless manikin constructed to look like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    I love her ! She's brave, determined, selfless, never gives up, and is kind and understanding. She only pushes Tidus off the rocks though, to see if he's here to stay or not; to see whether or if he would fade away on her again. She didn't push Tidus to be a dick lol

Yeah but those were jagged rocks! Could you imagine how much that would seriously hurt in real life!?
    Maybe seeing him in pain means that he's really real, and can feel pain like an actual human, as opposed to a lifeless manikin constructed to look like him.
    Or maybe she realised her horrible mistake, and was trying to kill him whilst there were no witnesses around...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carnelian View Post

Or maybe she realised her horrible mistake, and was trying to kill him whilst there were no witnesses around...
    That's a crazy theory!
    However, that would be an interesting plot twist, indeed!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I mean, it would explain why they broke up later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carnelian View Post

Maybe all this time she was working with Seymour and actually truly wanted to marry him, hence why it took her so long to send him. And her true mission was to murder Tidus; the cute shyness was just her act.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love Yuna! She's strong, courageous, selfless, and kind to a fault. She's willing to literally give her life so that people can enjoy a few small years of peace. She believes in her faith, in the aeons, but she's also open to change and grow her beliefs when she gains new information. Some people can't do that, they just convince themselves they're right and shut themselves off to any change. But she's willing to listen, think, and grow. She's supportive to her friends and she's steadfast in her missions. She always means well and does her best for others. She's sweet, and I like her cute and silly jokes and shenanigans in X-2

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Not a big fan of her but someone has to do all the summoning
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Twirler of moustaches CactuarKing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

She was a bit too................I don't know the word...............

She was annoyingly high pitched in her voice, but quite fun to play as, even if it is just so that when you level her up, you can get the comedy sound of her staff when you one-shot enemies.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'm not very fond of timid, softly spoken characters. Her voice annoyed me. Her appearance didn't appeal to me. Her personality just didn't sit well with me. I can see positive parts of her but overall, like Tidus and Seymour, the more I had to listen to her the less I liked her.

But if others like her, power to 'em.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

Yes
    She's strong and determined to see her ultimate goal through. Unlike some of the previous FF Heroines, she is a strong woman who doesn't always need a man to come rescue her. Sure she needs her guardians but...she aint no damsel in distress.

Example, when they discover Seymour's true nature

"I shall fight you too!"

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Ido like Yuna, however she isn't my favorite in the game. She is in the middle with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I'm not very fond of timid, softly spoken characters. Her voice annoyed me. Her appearance didn't appeal to me. Her personality just didn't sit well with me.
    I also found that her voice could be annoying sometimes. But, in regards to her personality, you couldn't be more wrong! She may start off timid, but she develops into an outspoken leader who takes no trout.

I liked Yuna as a character despite her flaws. She's still a great character.

I love Yuna. She's strong and courageous, also really driven which I'm sure was difficult going against everything she knew and believed for a bunch of people who hated her and tried to kill her. Now her voice actress on the other hand, was pretty bad. I never felt as if her voice fit her properly, but that's just my opinion.
    When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
    The goddess descends from the sky
    Wings of light and dark spread afar
    She guides us to bliss,
    her gift everlasting

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I love Yuna! She's strong, courageous, selfless, and kind to a fault. She's willing to literally give her life so that people can enjoy a few small years of peace. She believes in her faith, in the aeons, but she's also open to change and grow her beliefs when she gains new information. Some people can't do that, they just convince themselves they're right and shut themselves off to any change. But she's willing to listen, think, and grow. She's supportive to her friends and she's steadfast in her missions. She always means well and does her best for others. She's sweet, and I like her cute and silly jokes and shenanigans in X-2
    100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by LovelessFirefly6 View Post
    Now her voice actress on the other hand, was pretty bad. I never felt as if her voice fit her properly, but that's just my opinion.
    Imo the voice actress wasn't that bad. I think she was able to convey Yuna's kindness to other people and at the same time her determination to reach her goal.
    FF games played so far: FFIV; FFVI; FFVII; FFX; FFX-2; FFXII; FFTA; FFXIII Trilogy

Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (PS3)

Favourite FF games: FFVI; FFXII