Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like Yuna as a character?

Default Do you like Yuna as a character?

I don't. I think she's kind of a ding-bat. And not to mention that in X-2, she (SPOILER)tried to kill the man that she was looking for (Tidus) by pushing him off a cliff and onto some jagged rocks. Now, I think Tidus is kind of annoying but even he doesn't deserve THAT. Yuna's a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    *waits for Ayen to enter thread*

*brings out popcorn*

Oh yeah, I forgot that Ayen really likes Final Fantasy X and/or X-2.

I love her ! She's brave, determined, selfless, never gives up, and is kind and understanding. She only pushes Tidus off the rocks though, to see if he's here to stay or not; to see whether or if he would fade away on her again. She didn't push Tidus to be a dick lol

Quote Originally Posted by maybee View Post
    I love her ! She's brave, determined, selfless, never gives up, and is kind and understanding. She only pushes Tidus off the rocks though, to see if he's here to stay or not; to see whether or if he would fade away on her again. She didn't push Tidus to be a dick lol

Yeah but those were jagged rocks! Could you imagine how much that would seriously hurt in real life!?

Articles
    Blog Entries

You mean you actually went through the trouble of getting a 100% on X-2? No wonder you hate Yuna so much. I forgive you.

I relate with Yuna more than any other character in the Final Fantasy series and enjoy her development between games, so of course I like her.

You know, I don't think they really sold why Yuna was in love with Tidus. I mean are girls really THAT shallow? I actually bought Nera's love for the Hero character in Dragon Quest V, more than I bought Yuna's love for Tidus.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I liked her better before she broke up with Tidus.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

She is the best character in Final Fantasy X. I don't like her much in storyline but when in battle she is the strongest.

Other characters get 1 overdrive and they aren't always that powerful. Yuna gets like X thanks to her aeons and if she is ready she can perform two in one shot. If you fill in the sphere grid you will notice that Yuna is obviously the most powerful. In X-2 she is normal but she still can kick butt.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Idk, I think it was actually kinda lame how her overdrive was just a charged up summon.

Also, summoner/white Mage hybrids are so overdone. I'd like a full-time white Mage, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by The Fat Bioware Nerd View Post
    You know, I don't think they really sold why Yuna was in love with Tidus. I mean are girls really THAT shallow?
    Shallow? Have you SEEN his outfit? It's a smurfing atrocity! And that voice... bleaurggh, it's like sandpaper on my ears. Girl must be some kind of saint to see past that trout.

I'm with Maybee and Ayen. Yuna's a good character, and I like her progression from X to X-2.

Of course I like Yuna. She's so brave and ready to save everyone!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I like her, yeah.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

For all the reasons I strongly dislike X, really, I never had a problem with Yuna and Tidus falling in love. I mean, people complain they don't ended stand why, but really, you can rarely tell why in real life anyway so