Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Can't say I'm interested, to be honest.
    Also this

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

The hardest drug I've ever done was heroin. Done Coke a ton, also smoked weed, popped pills I've done everything exept shrooms. I've never really cared for mushrooms in general so it was a food thing there. That being said I've been clean for 11 years now. However I do love my booze.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    IMO there's plenty of better ways to escape and spend my time, but to each their own.
    To be honest, most of my interest in hallucinogens stems from what evidence is out there that they may be effective at treating depression.

That and tripping balls of course.
    I really wasn't trying to sound smug or superior, so I hope it didn't come out that way. What anyone else does is completely their business unless it starts affecting other aspects of their life.

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

Weed and alcohol is what I stick to now. Tried Coke, Shrooms (such a good picker upper if you space out the times when you do it and only do a minimal amount), and Salvia (worst thing in the world; literally went suicidal after it for a week, had to be watched). I really dislike stimulants, more-so for their come down effects. Still, I'm 28 now and I have no need to do anything crazy, but drink occasionally and smoke daily. I stopped the hallucinogens after salvia altogether. The world is already a beautiful place.
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    What anyone else does is completely their business unless it starts affecting other aspects of their life.
    Pretty much this, though I'd never recommend drugs to people.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Nothing hard. Never even tried pot. I literally could smoke up any day I want to, but it just doesn't interest me.

However, I occasionally get prescription drugs. I have trouble sleeping, so I'll take an ambien for that. I purposely stay up on it a bit before going to bed because I enjoy the hallucinations that come with it. Plus, I get better sleep after falling asleep once it kicks in. If I try to sleep as it is kicking in, ironically I'll get distracted by auditory hallucinations. I haven't taken any in awhile simply because I am too lazy to get to the doctor. That and I've been using natural supplements to help with my sleep these days.

Vicodin and other stuff like it I will take, as well. I occasionally get gout, which is when a join will flare up badly because of uric acid crystals building up. I also have various pains in my back. I won't lie, I enjoy the buzz I get, but ultimately I use this drug as a tool.

So all in all, while I enjoy the effects of the drugs I take, I do use them for their purpose. I am a pretty big drinker and doing that for fun alone is enough to satisfy my desire to have a vice.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I've never tried anything cuz I'm boring and also because I already know I get addicted easy
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

SMOKE WEED 'ERRY DAY

I used to. 2015 was a giant blur. I love the stuff. I've tried coke and pills (bad times), mcat (omg so bad) and I tried one of the legal drugs too - that was probably the worst I experienced.

London weed is quite good, but I managed to sort out some weed in Vegas from a family from California - that blew my head off.

Alcohol makes me sick and I smoke cigarettes. So lots of drugs.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Other than the occasional caffeine and drink, nope. I have to be very aware of addictive substances because of family history and predisposition towards addiction. Plus drugs led to many bad things in my life (abandoned, left hungry, evicted, abused) and it's not something I ever want to be involved with. I am learning a lot about it though in my drug and alcohol abuse class.

I am considering addiction medication but it's something I'll be speaking to professionals about and making very sure of beforehand

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

nope. too "cool" fo me.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I do alcohol pretty often, and mdma a few times a year. tried weed some years ago, wasn't my thing. i hate any sort of smoking in general, but i didn't really enjoy it too much in a cake either.

I don't really have any desire to try much new stuff at this point. i feel like a bit of m now and then is enough, but I might try something psychoactive if i get in the right mood some time.

as far as I'm concerned, as long as I'm not doing them to escape a troutty situation, it's not really gonna be a problem. i've never used them for that purpose before
    Last edited by Mirage; 01-26-2016 at 08:40 PM.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

oh are we talking about like prescription drugs too? Cause yeah I'm on a load of those.

I was also on prescription amphetamines at one point? NEVER AGAIN that stuff messes you up.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Nicotine (but no real cigarettes in 18 months). Very occasional alcohol.

Otherwise, no thanks.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    oh are we talking about like prescription drugs too? Cause yeah I'm on a load of those.

I was also on prescription amphetamines at one point? NEVER AGAIN that stuff messes you up.
    really? works fine for me.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

I've done a ton of various drugs over the years. I just smoke pot now. I don't drink anymore or do anything else. Bong hits are all I need.