Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, drugs...

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I've only done weed (and it seems like a lot of people are including alcohol, so that too). I'd be interested in trying LSD, shrooms, molly, and maybe cocaine, but I'm not going to go out of my way to do it either.

I've also used opiates recreationally in the past as well. Right now I'm using vicodin, but it's prescription and I'm taking it correctly, so it probably doesn't count.
    Forgot to mention. Vicodin puts me in the best mood ever. I never get tired on it. If anything, I just want to get stuff DONE! It's weird.

I'd also be interested in trying a hallucinogen of sorts. Don't know where to start, what is "safe", or even if I should seeing how I would like to keep my job. But ever since I experienced ambien, I feel at peace in the heat of the moment. It's a weird sense of escape at times. I don't know, I am obviously having a hard time explaining this.

I was a pot head before. My uncle had a farm where I would just go and get some and smoke everyday, even before and after work. Never during work hours. Alcohol consumed me as well, but not to the point where I didn't remember anything. But after work I'd hit the club with friends and drink and smoke. All that changed before having my first son. After that I stopped smoking and would occasionally have a drink. Up until now I only have a drink. My smoking days are all behind me but only my fiancee Escobert still smokes up his bong. I don't mind him somking as long as he doesn't do any other type of harmful drugs. You see that will definitely infuriate me. Other than drinking and smoking Mary Jane I've never tried any other drugs.

FFXIV Character

Kai Windflower (Sargatanas)

Staring into the middle distance, with a vacant mind whilst surreal caricatures with slight resemblances of human faces, only slightly mashed up like half a melted walnut whip, float aimlessly from my peripherals, loudly screaming random bits of inconsequential nonsense into your face.

Wait...that's work. I should really try LSD one day.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    IMO there's plenty of better ways to escape and spend my time, but to each their own.
    To be honest, most of my interest in hallucinogens stems from what evidence is out there that they may be effective at treating depression.

That and tripping balls of course.
    I really wasn't trying to sound smug or superior, so I hope it didn't come out that way. What anyone else does is completely their business unless it starts affecting other aspects of their life.
    Oh goodness no. I just wanted to be a smart ass. Plus i have curiosity born out of a genuine interest in seeing if the stuff could have a positive effect on my brain. I don't typically have much interest in drugs other than that do it seemed somewhat relevant to your statement.

However, when i had a gall stone attack in July and was in the worst pain I've ever felt the hospital i went to injected me with dilaudid. I've never taken an opiate in a firm that i actually felt a high from before (a morphine tablet being my only previous experience). Let's just say that while i was feeling that stuff move through my circulatory system (and boy do you ever feel it), i finally understood why someone would want to do heroine. Mind you, heroine would be a bit tame by comparison. I don't recommend anyone go out and just try the stuff because we're talking about something that's five times stronger than heroine if i remember correctly but if you're ever being given some in the hospital you are in for a hell of a good ride.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Staring into the middle distance, with a vacant mind whilst surreal caricatures with slight resemblances of human faces, only slightly mashed up like half a melted walnut whip, float aimlessly from my peripherals, loudly screaming random bits of inconsequential nonsense into your face.

Wait...that's work. I should really try LSD one day.
    Ironically, while on LSD one night I was sitting in the passenger seat of a car during a rainstorm, and as the raindrops hit the windshield they made little smiley faces that would scream as the windshield wipers wiped them away. That was only the beginning of the craziest night I've ever had.

Blog Entries

I just smoke pot or drink on occasion... Pretty tame, I am. I'd probably try stuff if I'm in good, trustworthy company but I'm not itching to try things either.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Never taken any and I don't really have any interest. Maybe one day. Who knows

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've tried a few of the illegal variety and legal highs. I've no interest in trying any of these again, the effects aren't worth it and the money cost alone is ridiculous.

Also I simply don't get the hubaloo about coke. Maybe it's to do with how my personality and body is any how, but frankly Coke worked on me just like caffeine but stronger. I was super awake and couldn't sleep even if I tried. I went work about 4 hours after ingesting it and no one noticed I was high at all. It was totally not worth the come down which felt like a pretty bad hangover. I've seen some people react like they had some kind of super power with it but after two instances where I ingested through my nostril half a gram (2 lines) I'm yet to see any of the typical comments.

Never had any interest in needles though, not even once bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I've seen some people react like they had some kind of super power with it but after two instances where I ingested through my nostril half a gram (2 lines) I'm yet to see any of the typical comments.
    lolwut, .5g in two lines is ridiculous, either your numbers are off or you are a masochist. And if you really did .5g and weren't feeling anything more than "caffeine but stronger" then that must've been some really, really low quality stuff.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    oh are we talking about like prescription drugs too? Cause yeah I'm on a load of those.

I was also on prescription amphetamines at one point? NEVER AGAIN that stuff messes you up.
    really? works fine for me.
    Honestly I think it's because I have an anxiety disorder. What it does is crank that up to eleven. If I didn't have brain problems it'd probably be fine.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    I've seen some people react like they had some kind of super power with it but after two instances where I ingested through my nostril half a gram (2 lines) I'm yet to see any of the typical comments.
    lolwut, .5g in two lines is ridiculous, either your numbers are off or you are a masochist. And if you really did .5g and weren't feeling anything more than "caffeine but stronger" then that must've been some really, really low quality stuff.
    A gram gives approx 4 lines, if my calculations are not wrong. Which is when shared between 2 people 2 lines a piece and .5g each person. Now seeing as this guy was sampling his own product I doubt the quality was that low but I'm no expert and don't pretend to be, frankly I don't even want to be an expert on this stuff. Maybe it's the other stuff which I used to do in college what made me more resistant to most drugs or the large content of alcohol swimming in my blood counteracting it, but I wasn't any different aside from being more alert and awake, and my first ever experience of Coke was the same story.

A lot of things don't always affect me like they should when it comes to drugs and medicines. So who knows, maybe it's just my dumb luck or bad luck?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Never been exposed to them.

Never want to be.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've tried a few of the illegal variety and legal highs. I've no interest in trying any of these again, the effects aren't worth it and the money cost alone is ridiculous.

Also I simply don't get the hubaloo about coke. Maybe it's to do with how my personality and body is any how, but frankly Coke worked on me just like caffeine but stronger. I was super awake and couldn't sleep even if I tried. I went work about 4 hours after ingesting it and no one noticed I was high at all. It was totally not worth the come down which felt like a pretty bad hangover. I've seen some people react like they had some kind of super power with it but after two instances where I ingested through my nostril half a gram (2 lines) I'm yet to see any of the typical comments.

Never had any interest in needles though, not even once bro.
    c80df971889759318798c1439e3f438d.jpg

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My experience is that drugs are fun, man. But I'm wondering why is not trying drugs rep worthy.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    oh are we talking about like prescription drugs too? Cause yeah I'm on a load of those.

I was also on prescription amphetamines at one point? NEVER AGAIN that stuff messes you up.
    really? works fine for me.
    Honestly I think it's because I have an anxiety disorder. What it does is crank that up to eleven. If I didn't have brain problems it'd probably be fine.
    I sometimes take some before going out, as it makes me more talkative and confident, usually. Also counteracts some of the bad effects of alcohol.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?