Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Play XCOM 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Let's Play XCOM 2

Some of you may remember the EoFF run I did of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Despite falling apart near the end (largely due to my own incompetence and a few technical difficulties), I feel I learned a lot. I have had more success since moving to Twitch in both keeping runs going, and in getting them fully recorded and uploaded. I recently managed to complete a run of XCOM: Enemy Within, and I am looking to start a run of XCOM 2 shortly after the game launches.

I will unfortunately be traveling out of town on the launch day. However, I will use that time to create a character pool, and should be ready to start streaming and recording early on the ninth when I return.

Should any of you be interested in watching or taking part in the run, I would love to have your participation. Having an open stream will make it easier to give me feedback and input, and it also makes it easier to record the action to show later in the thread.

For those interested in getting started with building your characters early, here is a video showcasing most of the customization options (everything except voice and female faces):

Again, I will begin building the character pool early, and it will include several friends from IRL and other sites.

The stream itself should begin on Tuesday, February 9th, and videos will be uploaded to YouTube and linked here with highlight commentary.

When you have decided on any or all of your customization options (or if you just want to take part and build your character as we go), feel free to post your decisions here.

Don't forget as well that you can write a character biography to have it put into the game. And don't be afraid to make them ridiculous!

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there, and hopefully we can fight off the alien menace successfully this time.

My Twitch channel:
    http://www.twitch.tv/skyblade012
    Last edited by Skyblade; 01-29-2016 at 05:43 PM.