Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's Play XCOM 2

I was hoping to get a stream/recording going today, but the settings have been all messed up, and it's taking me way too long to just get things working again. I'm going to try to get everything fixed for a Friday stream, but, if not, I'll be out of luck until next week.

Stupid semester eating all my time.

Edit: Well, fortunately, I did manage to get in about an hour thanks to some troubleshooting I could do once one of my friends popped on the stream. Made some progress, completed some missions, got some people killed, and Loony BoB ran out and abandoned a squadmate to be captured and hideously tortured.

All in all, fairly successful. Video details will come in a new post later tonight!
    Last edited by Skyblade; 03-30-2016 at 09:32 PM.

Well, the new video is up.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of it. While the issues I've had with streaming and recording are finally solved, the video is very obviously a video of a stream. I think it overall reduces the quality of the commentary and makes it less enjoyable to watch as a video.

Since it's hard to time streams to catch them anyway, I'm thinking of just recording them from now on, and uploading the videos without going through the stream, so that I can focus on commentary and feedback, and ignore trying to interact with chat.

In the meantime, I'll try to work up a text summary of these missions for those of you who want to follow, but don't want to listen to my boring streams.