Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are they now?

Wow! It's amazing to know each and everyone on here has been successful, married with a growing family and living up their dream! You all rock!!! Smurf yeah!!! I knew ten years ago as i read each of your post, the desires you all long to pursue would come true with hard work, dedication and a passion to rise above yourselves. Yes, my husband and five children are doing great! I know I know, after 10 years huh! Here we all are reunited through online on Eoff!!. Well we're living on a farm, Bert and I's dream) raising animals and I have a beautiful grand garden along with a green house for Bert's herb. Now, in another 10 years,imagine our kids will be carrying on here on Eoff as we did. Your kids and Bert and I's interacting, discussing about games, politics, debating and having a great time. Midgar Mist and Ayen, I can't believe you both own a yacht! Please invite all of us soon! And Crop, great work on your invention on the Eoff Megaspaceship. We all can't wait to board it and take a trip around the galaxy and hear you tell us your hilarious and amazing stories from Africa!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Actually, Formalhaut and Mr. Carnelian visited me again yesterday! Their kids are so adorable, but they grow up so fast
    It's amazing how Mr. Carnelian finds time to help raise them being the new showrunner for Doctor Who.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Shauna finally became a staffer!

Skarky has gone fast. The fastest anyone could possibly go and survive! He now has a Guinness World Record and a best-selling memoir titled "Gotta Go fast".

Vivi22 has become a name int he guitar industry, every respectable guitarist has one of his hand made guitars now.

Blog Entries

I saw some stunning paintings and drawings by Pete for President and Midorisa in a museum in Germany.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I just got off the phone to Del Murder everyone, his Twins won the national science fair!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love listening to Scotty_ffgamer's old timey radio podcast! It's so cool how big his following has grown and dedicated his fans are, I see podcast fanart popping up all over my feed on Twumpler all the time.

I heard Kalevala burned down the Toronto Public Library after an unfortunate incident with a barcode scanner. That guy was always weird.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Wow you guys! I just poked my head into the room that Mister Adequate is in. He's played video games for 18 hours straight today! so proud of the man I married.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My Pike has held the International Dig Dug high score record for six consecutive years now! What a bae Every day while she practices I make sure to stroke her long, pointed elf ears, since we both got them a couple years ago. It relaxes her and helps her concentrate!

What Shorty hasn't told anyone is that Kalevala has been laying low in the basement of her Hollywood home ever since the unfortunate Toronto Fire of 2026.

He and Cricket keep developing split personalities and won't leave.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

After 8 years of Donald Trump as President, Congress passed a law that allowed immigrants to take the mantle (hoping Arnold Schwarzenegger would win). He, however, was defeated by Mr. Adequate, who in his 2nd year of Presidency has brought the US out of it's 8 years of bankruptcy and appointed Pike Secretary of Intergalactic Defense.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Real shame that psychotic went to psychotic jail eh
    I guess it was always foreshadowed
    Sigh

Articles
    Blog Entries

Pike and Mister Adequate are the first couple to co-win a Nebula award not once, but twice. Who knew there was an audience for lore-heavy historical steampunk involving exclusively skeletal characters?

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

I'm Loony BoB and my avatar is still a Chocobo and I'm still a newbie.