Thread: Why It's A Wonderful Life Is Still Relevant

Default Why It's A Wonderful Life Is Still Relevant

This is probably the best review of It's A Wonderful Life, that I've ever seen.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pretty cool, I admit. But he tries too hard to sound smart and eloquent. Nobody talks like that, even in academic circles, I can assure you.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A lot of the academics I have met definitely do. I don't think he's trying too hard and I really enjoyed the video! Thank you for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Pretty cool, I admit. But he tries too hard to sound smart and eloquent. Nobody talks like that, even in academic circles, I can assure you.

Well, his name IS "NerdWriter1," maybe you'd prefer Captain Logan of Geekvolution fame because he's obviously a geek not a nerd.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I've never seen this film before. I may just watch it because of his review.

Blog Entries

Absolutely this film will always be relevant because of its fundamental humanitarian attitude. We all touch each others lives, often without knowing how, so we end up feeling like we have no right to exist when life gets us down. This film reminds all of us not to give up hope, that each and every one of us is important in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    Absolutely this film will always be relevant because of its fundamental humanitarian attitude. We all touch each others lives, often without knowing how, so we end up feeling like we have no right to exist when life gets us down. This film reminds all of us not to give up hope, that each and every one of us is important in this world.

Well said.