View Poll Results: Who would be the representative of FFXIII and Chaos in future Dissidia?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Caius Ballad

5 100.00%
  • I Can't Believe It's Not Caius Ballad

0 0%
  • Dysley because the Robo Pope is good

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%

Thread: XIII's Chaos Representative in Dissidia

Default XIII's Chaos Representative in Dissidia

I mean, I like Caius, but he has pretty much no connection to Lightning. But who else is there really? Barthandelus is a super long shot.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

it would have to be caius really. id say he makes more sense than Barthandelus. besides i cant imagine playing as Barthandelus. unless they want to make a funny character. ( imagine the Dysley against a tough dude like exdeath xD)

The most "personal" one would be Bhunivelze in Hope's Body. But not that much more personal than Dysley. They both used Lightning as she loves Serah.

Got to be Caius really. I disagree with what you said about Caius having no connection to Lightning, by the way. They're duelling each other for literally the entirety of XIII-2!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think Bhunivelze could work well, but yeah, Caius seems like the logical option

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carnelian View Post
    Got to be Caius really. I disagree with what you said about Caius having no connection to Lightning, by the way. They're duelling each other for literally the entirety of XIII-2!
    That's not really a connection like, say, Cloud/Sephiroth or Tidus/Jecht. Granted, I guess Squall and Ultimecia didn't have any real connection in VIII, either....

Caius would be better against Noel or even Serah but that ain't gonna happen.

Caius is as valid as Lightning opponent as Garland and Ultimecia are for the others.

The fight each other, because in the closed circuit their past and future selves always will fight and have fought each other. That is what they are always about in those games.