Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hello

  1. #1
    Killer of Conversations Galuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Shot land.
    Posts
    3,379
    Blog Entries
    2

    FFXIV Character

    Galuf Luna (Sargatanas)

    Smile Hello

    Hi, My name is Galuf. i really like FF Though im relatively new to it. My favourites are IX-V-VI-XII-IV-VII-II-X-VIII-XIII-I. I really like Galuf Quina Kefka and Gilgamesh, they are too funny

    I hope to have a nice time here and make some friends thank you.
    Lady Jen and Me <3

  2. #2
    Resident Critic Ayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    13,160
    Articles
    12
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default

    Oh, hai thar. I'm Ayen, Resident-- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

  3. #3
    Killer of Conversations Galuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Shot land.
    Posts
    3,379
    Blog Entries
    2

    FFXIV Character

    Galuf Luna (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Gya ha ha Kya ha ha

    (I hope i dont get banned for this, i only mean it as a joke but if its bad you can kill it)
    Last edited by Galuf; 02-01-2016 at 02:01 AM. Reason: wee bit worried now
    Lady Jen and Me <3

  4. #4
    Poodle Wizard starlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Near Detroit
    Posts
    1,265
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Nah, you'll just forever be a noob is all

  5. #5
    Taking care of business Cid's Knight Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Shmocation
    Posts
    9,753
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Welcome to EOFF!

    Hope you stick around

  6. #6
    Twirler of moustaches CactuarKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cactuar Island
    Posts
    366
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Welcome. Hope you stay around and enjoy contributing---hey!!
    Last edited by CactuarKing; 02-01-2016 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Addiions

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ghost Kingdom
    Posts
    1,546
    Blog Entries
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Hi, My name is Galuf. i really like FF Though im relatively new to it. My favourites are IX-V-VI-XII-IV-VII-II-X-VIII-XIII-I. I really like Galuf Quina Kefka and Gilgamesh, they are too funny

    I hope to have a nice time here and make some friends thank you.
    For a minute there, I thought you'd pulled an Ayen and brought your intro thread back from the site's historical threads. Ah but you didn't make one did you? Good lad, better late than never

  8. #8
    Killer of Conversations Galuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Shot land.
    Posts
    3,379
    Blog Entries
    2

    FFXIV Character

    Galuf Luna (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Hi, My name is Galuf. i really like FF Though im relatively new to it. My favourites are IX-V-VI-XII-IV-VII-II-X-VIII-XIII-I. I really like Galuf Quina Kefka and Gilgamesh, they are too funny

    I hope to have a nice time here and make some friends thank you.
    For a minute there, I thought you'd pulled an Ayen and brought your intro thread back from the site's historical threads. Ah but you didn't make one did you? Good lad, better late than never

    BETTER NATE THAN LEVER!
    Lady Jen and Me <3

  9. #9

    Default

    Hey there cyndaquil good to have you with us xD Oh wait it's you Galuf, dw you wont get FIREd! I couldn't recognize you through that elaborate hoax of a SMOKESCREEN! I am so EMBERassed.


    I'm gonna stop now.

  10. #10
    Yes homo Mr. Carnelian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Winchester, England
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Welcome to EOFF!

    Hope you stick around
    OMG, Bubba, change the record.

    Glad you finally got around to doing a welcome thread, Galuf. Only took you two years!

  11. #11
    Actual cannibal Pheesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    8,362
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Hi Galuf! Welcome to the forum.

    You should come into chat sometime. We have some cool people in there. You may enjoy it.

  12. #12
    Killer of Conversations Galuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Shot land.
    Posts
    3,379
    Blog Entries
    2

    FFXIV Character

    Galuf Luna (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheesh View Post
    Hi Galuf! Welcome to the forum.

    You should come into chat sometime. We have some cool people in there. You may enjoy it.

    uhhh not right now, id rather stick to the forums right now
    Lady Jen and Me <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •