Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFVII Anniversary!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by maybee View Post
    Zack scared me so much the first time I saw him. Who's this strange mysterious man who looks like Cloud ? It's fascinating with the newer FF generation growing up with Zack and being introduced to this handsome and kind character. Back in the day, first meeting Zack was like nightmare fuel; Cloud breaking down, Tifa unable to speak up, Sephiroth laughing, and our own thoughts/ emotions being smurfed with.
    I was scared too! The way he slowly walked in to the screen and then just stood there menacingly. *shivers*

I bought the game again for PS4 but only played it for about an hour. Packed my console away now, need to send it off for repair.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

I remember my babysitters son used to always play this and Id watch him play. I knew most of all of this game from months of watching him play and eventually we did a couple of playthroughs. Flash forward about 4 or 5 years. My mom and grandmother took me school close shopping at a local KMart store. They gave me a $20 limit on something non school related and I remember seeing this game for $15 there and I snagged it and got it. I had that copy for years when I traded it to a friend for his copy of Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube. And to this day, he still owns that copy I traded him .(Cant say the same for RE4)

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

Blog Entries

VII was my first FF. I got it for Christmas in 1997. I was 12 years old and it changed my life forever.