Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zebra or Giraffe?

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I need more information. Which do I like better? Which would I rather be? Which one tastes better? My answer for which would I rather get murdered by is different then which I would rather have in my back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    I need more information. Which do I like better? Which would I rather be? Which one tastes better? My answer for which would I rather get murdered by is different then which I would rather have in my back yard.
    I'm assuming it's which you like better, although I think my answer would still be "giraffe" for most of the questions you suggest. Apart from the back yard one, a zebra would probably be easier to deal with in that situation.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

We have all made our choice.

Giraffie !

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Giraffes freak me out because I always feel like they're going to be decapitated at any moment. Zebras I dislike because of zebra print. It makes me think of tacky people from the U.K. or New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Giraffes freak me out because I always feel like they're going to be decapitated at any moment. Zebras I dislike because of zebra print. It makes me think of tacky people from the U.K. or New Jersey.
    If it helps (and it probably won't) when Zoo giraffes die, they're too big to fit in the cremating oven, so zoo keepers have to use chain saws to cut them up in pieces to cremate them :<

Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post
    If it helps (and it probably won't) when Zoo giraffes die, they're too big to fit in the cremating oven, so zoo keepers have to use chain saws to cut them up in pieces to cremate them :<
    Do you remember that news story (I think it was a few years ago now) where those school-children were made to watch a giraffe being sawed up? That was pretty grim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carnelian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post
    Do you remember that news story (I think it was a few years ago now) where those school-children were made to watch a giraffe being sawed up? That was pretty grim.
    That sounds traumatizing and extremely messed up :/

It's a tough question... but since I love black and white, I'll go with Zebra. :P
    Especially this one!

6edcd9ae7f239c8feb202d5c442c1601_screen1.jpg

Articles
    Blog Entries

Zebras look like a bad DeviantArt Spirir:Stallion of the Cimarron OC so therefore it wins.