Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Truth, One Lie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    As amazingly funny as the idea of a conga line related injury is, I'll have to guess #1.

#1 I once managed to close-line myself with a low hanging vine off of a tree while traveling at a pretty high rate of speed on a 4-wheeler (quad). It pulled me off, into the air, and I landed pretty hard/was momentarily unconscious. I had a pretty nasty wound around my neck, and a bruised esophagous. It hurt to swallow.

#2 I once tried to jump into the back of a moving truck with my friends while trying to speed away from sort of shenanigans. I missed and had to hold onto the tail gate, getting drug about 100-150 feet, until they stopped. I had shorts on. My shins were ruined for a few weeks.
    You were wrong. I DID fly off the back of a conga line and have a small scar on my left knee where a piece of gravel embedded itself

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

It was #1. I am banned from the Gillette Wyoming Twitter page.

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    It was #1. I am banned from the Gillette Wyoming Twitter page.
    I wanted to change it, but stuck to my guns (having reconditioned my equilibrium a number of times myself). Work related?

Edit: Nevermind the Q, just spotted the pigeon.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

A city employee was cyber bulling a mentally Handicapped man, so a few of us contacted the city to talk to the individual. Something about a wiki page being edited very disturbingly also may have happend. Needless to say Gillette Wyoming would not welcome me with open arms.