Thread: "Funny" things to say of other peoples usernames?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default "Funny" things to say of other peoples usernames?

and i dont mean as insults, just a wee game. ok heres a messege to 2 members.

Dont be Shy Shaibana
    Dont be Furious Night Fury.

yeah im bored lol sorry

Thought i would be going swimming today but I couldn't find my other pair of Fynn, so I decided on Pheesh-ing instead. I got into my 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage car and drove into MidgarMist city and found a pond. As I walked I looked down to find Ayen! Yay! I can buy myself some Bert's bees lip balm now! As I made my way down to the pond I stopped to see a Crop circle and took some pictures, I then looked up to see a Phsycotic tornado coming my way! I started running back to my car to get away, once in my car I drove away back to my home. Once I arrive home it was already in the evening, I looked up and saw a bright shining Starlet and made a wish to have my very own Skyblade knife someday. Went inside and made some Pumpkin soup for dinner. The End
    Last edited by Bri; 02-03-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

David and Juliette visit to Peru was not without incident. The crossing from Bolivia was troublesome but somehow they had made it through. After spending the night at a cheap hostel in Desaguadero, they had made their way up to the nearby City of Puno and were planning on attending a traditional Peruvian haut, or 'masked festival'. David wore his best shirt and a pair of navy trousers whilst Juliette favoured her favourite blouse and dark jeans.
    On approach to the festival, they were stopped by a member of security outside the building.
    "Is there a problem?" asked David.
    "There most certainly is!" replied the security man, gesturing to Juliette. "She can't wear jeans, this is a Formalhaut!"

(SPOILER)Jesus titty-f***ing Christ, that was awful.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

haha dw bubba, mines was atrocius

Blog Entries

I watched Forrest Gump and he screamed "I gotta find Bubba!" Meanwhile in Japan the currency is a yen (think about it). My mist settled in Midgar at about 10pm and all but one Crop died in the field. I drank too much and saw a Mirage being eaten by a sharkythesharkdogg. A hollywood starlet was caught in a scandal involving a Pumpkin. Then an undead hero raced a black mage boi and beat him. Someone put a Jinx on me as well I think.
    Last edited by Midgar Mist; 02-04-2016 at 09:44 PM.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I don't think anyone will beat Bri's but here I go.

Last night I ran away with a Mr. Carny, we ran through the Mist of Migar where we got some shrimp Bubba Style. However we Ms. H'ed the bus back to Escarbert which made us Ayen in line for the train instead. Got home before the Pumpkin hour of Midnight however sleep wouldn't come. Can someone Bri me some warm milk?

Wow reading that back I'm awful at this. Yuckarooni!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    I drank too much and saw a Mirage being eaten by a sharkythesharkdogg. A hollywood starlet was caught in a scandal involving a Pumpkin.
    Next time on EoFF waifu swap...

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Safe Sex.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I attempted a dunk but came up a little Shorty.

Ok ok that one was really awful.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I attempted a dunk but came up a little Shorty.

...Jinx!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Shlup, shlup, shlup.

It had not been Aerith's Knight. After Fynnishing work, despite her haste to grab Bolivar things, she had missed the last bus. It was a Spuuky route, but she would have to walk. At least she wasn't a Freya the DK.

Shlup, shlup, shlup.

Bri-f-Leigh after leaving the office, her shoes were already soaked through. As she Chris crossed down the path through the woods, an old, Randy Pike appeared ahead of her. This Old Manus drunk, she thought to herself.

"Evenin' MissH", he drawled as she drew nearer. "I'm jesh a Miriel man lookin' for happinesh. Would you maybee happen to be a lady of the Night?" Fury took over her for a brief moment at the mere suggestion, but she quickly calmed herself, declining his offer and Raistlin past him as he made krissy noises at her and laughed.

As she headed into her hotel, a couple with an obvious smell were escoberted out past her by a grumpy looking manager. "We don't tolerate such high Jinx around here." said The Man to the drugged up lass. "And you, Laddy! This is a Formalhautel! Wear a Tyson!" He then looked at Aerith, and his smile returned and face softened. "Your shoes are soaked, ma'am. Leave them on Dat Matt over there, we'll ensure they are dried and by your door in the morning." It appears she wasn't the only one, as there were a few shoes Shiny from the rain. They were Aulayna row on the mat by the fireplace.

She Psy'ed to herself, thankful it was a weekend tomorrow so she could stay in her room. She checked the menu while she waited for the elevator.

BreakfastGrilledCheese
    Lunch: Pheesh with Pumpkin
    Dinner: WildRaubtier & Fox Hearts
    Supper: Shorty

"Same Fwabulous food as yesterday, Mister? Adequate potatoes, mind you... perhaps you should Rostum this time?"

"Not a problem, ma'am." he replied as she entered the lift. "Do see me after breakfast, we should play Egami chess again!"

Opening her door, she walked into her starlet room. "Hello" said the seductive voice. Aerith knew who it was. Her favourite, in her favourite fetish attire. A man was there, dressed in full bridal garb. "I hope your Bride Shield is down, because we're in for a fantastic night."

She tossed him Ayen. "Here's your downpayment, Tony." Aerith replied.

And so began the story of a ho Del Murder.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

BoB was a Loony, everyone knew it.
    A Furious Night lay ahead.
    Carl had always been a Llama, always.