Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Cover Legitimately Makes Me Mad

Blog Entries

ff13-2-promo-poster.jpg

This is the one my game came with. I've had the sphere grid, the licence board and this from XIII-2.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

I'm from Aus, we have the EU covers that just have the logos on them. Anyway "don't judge a book by it's cover" is kind of relevant, the FF logos highlight the most important events of the game usually, not the main characters. I don't see what the problem is considering Lightning and Caius's smackdown is one of the most pivotal events in FFXIII-2.

I'm glad I'm not the only person mad about the misleading XIII-2 cover.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"