Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FFNutt Plays Breath of Fire II

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Default FFNutt Plays Breath of Fire II

I'm having issues with pictures at the moment so I will try and get a few up.

So I decided to replay one of my favorite games ever Breath of Fire II in the few little pieces of Down Time I have so lets begin!

BOF2(2).jpg

The Story start out with our Hero Nutt (Ryu) asked bye his father to go and look for his sister Yau. Someone mentioned she likes to go behind the village and nap bye the dragon. Lets check there!

Sure enough Yua is there when suddenly a Gonghead apears and Nutt gets ready for his first battle with nothing but a stick.

Nutt fights vigorously but is eaily bested by the Gonhead. However your Father follows you and just as you are at your weakest he tosses a spell beating the Gonghead.

After Battle he tells you how brave you were defending your sister and and wishes he was tougher so your mother would have lived when the town was attacked by monsters. He mentions if the dragon never showed up that the village would have been lost. Yua mentions that if you sleep beside the dragon you may dream of your dead mother too. Take a nap? Who doesn't want a nap beside a place you were attacked by a monster moments earlier? So nap away!

You wake up and head into the village only to find that no one knows who the heck you are. So you go to where you live (church of Saint Eva) to find your father gone and his pastorship replaced by a guy named Father Hulk, and your sister Yua is gone.

Father Hulk says he will never turn down an Orphan so you have a place to sleep for the night. As you head to bed you meet Bow a dog who stands on two legs and speaks English like a person. Here is a description of Bow via Wiki

A member of the Grassrunner race, Bow becomes Nutt's best friend when they were both children. He uses crossbows in battle and is incredibly proficient with healing spells. Orphaned at a young age, Bow is worldly but has a carefree character. His field ability is "Hunt", which allows the party to acquire food from defeated enemies by his crossbow in hunting range.
    Bow is more outgoing and energetic than Nutt and enjoys showing off a little, especially when there is an opportunity to impress girls. Despite this, Bow takes his work seriously and proves himself to be strong and resourceful.

Midnight comes and you and Bow rob the church blind and strike out together. Weather forces you into a cave where you meet another Monster who wonders if you have what it takes to be the one! You take out your trusty stick and get the trout beat out of you!

Another update coming after the next little section.
    Attached Images Attached Images