Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carnelian
    From FFXIII to FFXIII-2: Snow
    The hair. THE HAIR. Oh my god, that hair he has in FXIII-2 just makes me want to vom.
    Seriously. Snow's a good-looking guy normally, but that hair is just vile. I don't think anyone would look good in that. It looks greasy and just overall wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    The hair. THE HAIR. Oh my god, that hair he has in FXIII-2 just makes me want to vom.
    Seriously. Snow's a good-looking guy normally, but that hair is just vile. I don't think anyone would look good in that. It looks greasy and just overall wrong
    He had a haircut for Lightning Returns, though. He also got this cool black jacket, which he wore with nothing underneath, Dante style, although it was buttoned up, so you couldn't see his torso until the jacket came off.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carnelian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    He had a haircut for Lightning Returns, though. He also got this cool black jacket, which he wore with nothing underneath, Dante style, although it was buttoned up, so you couldn't see his torso until the jacket came off.
    You perv

Articles
    Blog Entries

Speaking of bad hair. Riku's mullet...thing in Kingdom Hearts 2. He still looks mostly good in the game (maybe a little slouchy, needs to practice his posture), but that hair is just the worst. It's like double the length at the back as it is at the sides *facepalm*

Also some of the fan service things Mortal Kombat has done with Mileena are truly ridiculous.

Best:
    Solid Snake (MGS4); ballsy move making him an old dude with a creepy mustache. I dig.
    Raiden (MGS4); now a psycho robot gone rogue? I dig. spoilerHe should've died/lost his arms in the end though.

Worst:
    The FFX crew appearance in Kingdom Hearts was pretty average.

Blog Entries

Best: Guybrush Threepwood in Monkey Island 2, 3 and 5. Drastic changes in the design that add more flavour to the character and accentuate the tone and feel of the game.
    Worst Guybrush Threepwood in Monkey Island 4 (though i think that's more of a limitation of technology at the time) and the hd remake of 1 and 2. Drastic changes to the design that are unappealing to the eye in 4 and 1, or works against building the character's general aura in 2 (or maybe it's just that I don't like the blond beard)
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 02-11-2016 at 02:46 PM.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!