Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Red Exclamation Mark Eyes on Final Fantasy's BLIND DATE

blind date.gif

Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy's BLIND DATE!

Are you single and looking for love? Step right up and take a seat, let me peruse through my catalogue of sexy bachelors and bacherlorettes for you!

There's just one tiny thing you should know, I can't show you your date! On my show, you have to choose your beau based on their answers to your VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Now, I want to work my way through as many of you as possible, so you can have one question only... But step right up and play today!

-----

So, for this to work, I'll need someone who'd like to be the questioner, and then a couple of people who will pose as 'dates'. If you're the date, I will Mognet you your secret Final Fantasy identity, you must then answer the question as the character, without giving too much away, but being as in character as you can!

The questioner will then choose a date, and you can reveal who you actually were all along! Hilarity shall ensue!
    So I'll need at least 4 people to sign up before we can have a go, and please don't sign up for a round if you can't commit to writing your short answer post in the thread.

Other than that.....

HAPPY BLIND DATING

kisses.png
    Last edited by Night Fury; 02-08-2016 at 10:35 PM.