Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuna's character design in X-2: Have you ever noticed...

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CactuarKing View Post
    And the best way to be incognito is to grow a large ponytail!!

And dress in a early 2000's Abercrombie mixed with dystopian future garb that literally no one else on the planet dresses like.
    I always wondered where do YRP, Leblanc & co, Nooj, Lulu and Auron get their clothes from when literally no else in Spira dresses like that. I swear everyone else in spira either wears blitzball uniforms or faded garb.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carnelian View Post
    ... that Yuna's "Sphere Hunter" look is basically the same as Lara Croft's from Tomb Raider?

They both wear combat boots, hot pants, a crop top and a ponytail. They also both search ruins for ancient artefacts. Just saying.

Is this important? Do you care? Am I running out of things to say about X and X-2, so I'm starting to pick up on stupid details nobody cares about?!

DISCUSS!!
    I cant say I've noticed this. But Yuna ignites my bicurious side a little, and my fashionista side too.

Twirler of moustaches CactuarKing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CactuarKing View Post
    And the best way to be incognito is to grow a large ponytail!!

And dress in a early 2000's Abercrombie mixed with dystopian future garb that literally no one else on the planet dresses like.
    I always wondered where do YRP, Leblanc & co, Nooj, Lulu and Auron get their clothes from when literally no else in Spira dresses like that. I swear everyone else in spira either wears blitzball uniforms or faded garb.
    Or bikinis.......