Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Borg or Ewok

Blog Entries

This was easy. Ewok.

Refer to post above

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    Everyone realizes he said final battle, right?

Yup, the final battle that solidifies the end of the Borg, for good. We have to assume this is going down on Endor, I just don't see the Ewoks perusing the galaxy in a destroyer. So, they've got the home turf advantage. Moral, all Ewok, they are defending their home and loved ones. Borg wouldn't even understand what that meant. "Final" also implies that there were others. The advantages described above are what led to massive losses for the Borg (Go Ewoks!).

Running low on Ewok troops, dump some water on them. Special opps, midnight snacks are in order.

Also, it didn't hurt that they had a Jedi fighting alongside them the whole time (i.e., me).
    you will be assimilated

... To the Ewok ranks. This is all in the history books already. The Borg parts bin has given us half of the SW background cast. Plus, I was drunk, feeling a little frisky, and Ewok bop lead to the entire Wookie race. Chewy is my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. (Canon, since my canon came into the picture). Troof.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

How are there 9 votes for the smurfing ewoks. The Borg are awesome.

Resistance is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    "Resistance is futile."
    Little known fact, the Borg "borrowed" that line from Wicket and when he found out, man was he pissed.
    Called out the Borg, "Sup now son!?" (In Ewok, of course). It's on like Donkey Kong!

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Yup, the final battle that solidifies the end of the Borg, for good. We have to assume this is going down on Endor, I just don't see the Ewoks perusing the galaxy in a destroyer. So, they've got the home turf advantage. Moral, all Ewok, they are defending their home and loved ones. Borg wouldn't even understand what that meant. "Final" also implies that there were others. The advantages described above are what led to massive losses for the Borg (Go Ewoks!).

Running low on Ewok troops, dump some water on them. Special opps, midnight snacks are in order.

Also, it didn't hurt that they had a Jedi fighting alongside them the whole time (i.e., me).
    Oh, right. I forgot how the Borgs aren't experts at planetary scale invasions, and methodical destruction of entire, technologically advanced species.

Final battle means they've already polished off everyone else, and saved the wimpy ewoks for last like dessert. Also, because the Ewok's provide nothing of value to the collective other than genetic diversity.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

yiiipcha, mothersmurfer.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Oh, right. I forgot how the Borgs aren't experts at planetary scale invasions, and methodical destruction of entire, technologically advanced species.

Final battle means they've already polished off everyone else, and saved the wimpy ewoks for last like dessert. Also, because the Ewok's provide nothing of value to the collective other than genetic diversity.
    The Empire and the Sith underestimated them as well. Ewoks are the masters of "sandbagging", feign ignorance/weakness, all part of the plan... The Borg have taken the bait and will soon meet their demise.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

The Empire and the Sith underestimated them as well. Ewoks are the masters of "sandbagging", feign ignorance/weakness, all part of the plan... The Borg have taken the bait and will soon meet their demise.

maybe the lesser borg, but the borg Mastermind isnt fooled, he tests the woks E.

Pff, the Borg are just Cybermen rip-offs. Ewoks all the way. Defeating evil with the power of cuteness!