Thread: Resident Evil 6 Attack on Titan Edition

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Resident Evil 6 Attack on Titan Edition

I got to play Resident Evil 6 last week since I was capturing footage of new RE for my movie review, and the game allows you to play as an adult Sherry Birkin who became one of my new favorites, so I got over my hate and made my peace with New Evil solely for that reason.

The scenario was CRAZY! Jesus Christ, in just the first chapter alone we're dealing with BOWs with claws that extend, two giant monsters, a helicopter duel, shooting down helicopters, and jumping out of helicopters with a parachute.

It's actually a funny story behind the first boss fight because I was literally seconds away from death. Sherry was on the ground unable to stand and I had my pistol up, and I was just shooting at it with all my might and before I could die, a cut-scene triggered and we won. But goddamn did it take forever to kill those giants. I had no idea what I was doing and was just running around shooting it at random and searching for ammo. When I realized I had to jump on the last one's back I was like, "Ohhhhhhh smurf!"

Talk about Resident Evil 6.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

It was... fine. More fun on mulitplayer, same as RE5.

Watched my girlfriend play through the Leon story with a friend. We played through Sheri's story together. It was all entertaining. And crazy. Not terrible. But also not what we were hoping for. She still likes it way more than me though. Revelations 2 was quite a bit more enjoyable to me

Articles
    Blog Entries

I got stuck on the part where you have to sneak past the clawed BOW and he has those insects flying around to sniff you out. Are you supposed to melee them or something when they have their backs turned? Because there seems to be no way past the first one without getting caught.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

i thought it was boring for as much i played, 1 & 3 are better and i barely played them. re 5 was worse though

Sorry man, we played it right after release. It's been so long I have no clue what part you're talking about. The things that stick out in my mind as the most troublesome is a little pagoda area you're locked in with a pond running the full length and a tank shows up. And then there was a snowmobile section that just ugh

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    re 5 was worse though
    Crazy talk.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    re 5 was worse though
    Crazy talk.
    im sorry but that game bored me so much. The beggining was fun on co op but soon as i hit that swamp bit everything got boring as hell. Sorry

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Sorry man, we played it right after release. It's been so long I have no clue what part you're talking about. The things that stick out in my mind as the most troublesome is a little pagoda area you're locked in with a pond running the full length and a tank shows up. And then there was a snowmobile section that just ugh
    Resident Evil 6: How much trout can we cram into a single game? Play and find out