Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Hell, I'm gonna do one of these too

Pumpkin and Ayen have asked people what to play next, and since I'm going to be done with my Dragon Quest binge soon, what with only VI and IX to go after I beat V (and until VII and VIII come out for the 3DS), I need to get my backlog in order. I actually have a couple of games started, and I also have some new games I haven't touched, and there's still some that I will probably get with my nameday coming up on March 17th. And there's also a game or two I want to replay. This is all aside from my FF marathon (that is definitely still going on you guys )

So here's the games I have started:
    • Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (just entered Fornax, so I'm over 50% in)
    • Fantasy Life (I'm pretty sure I'm almost done with the main story, but the sidequests burned me out a bit)
    • FF Type-0 (literally only beat the first mission)
    • FF XIII-2 (got up to Eclipse, thinking of starting over, actually, since it's been a while)
    • Codename S.T.E.A.M. (got to the point where Queequeg joins)
    • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor: Overclocked (can't remember the day but I remember starting some mission where a bunch of gangsters attack me)
    • Pokemon Conquest (started this AGES ago and I completed the main story and most of the sidequests and then I just got distracted doing the other stories and maxing everyone's affection and catching legendaries)

Things I haven't started yet, though I have them:
    • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
    • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker (probably won't touch it before finishing the first one)
    • Pillars of Eternity
    • The Witcher
    • Neverwinter Nights 2
    • Front Mission DS
    • The Last Remnant

Games I'll most likely obtain soon(ish):
    • Final Fantasy Explorers
    • Bravely Second
    • Fire Emblem Fates (obviously, there's still a while before it comes out, but it might as well be out before I beat the DQs)

Games I want to replay:
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Xenogears
    • Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition (II as well, but that first needs to come out in Poland )
    • Shin Megami Tensei IV

Also, my wife is currently using the big PC to play Pillars of Eternity, but I'll probably be playing some Sims 4 in the meantime as well, regardless what I go with

So what do you think I should dive into after DQ? If you have anything else you think I might like that is easily available, feel free to suggest that as well! I have a regular DS, a 3DS, a PSVita, an iPhone and a nice gaming PC available at the moment.