Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Hello EOFF!

  1. #1
    Jenova:CORE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Northern Crater
    Posts
    21

    Default Hello EOFF!

    Hello there! I'm a bit late to my introduction due to the fact that gmail did not want to get the verification email, but now I'm here.

    My name is Kevin. You can either call me that or just Jenova/Jenova:CORE is fine too. I've been a fan of Final Fantasy since Final Fantasy Anthology was released for the PS1, which also happened to be my first taste of FF and RPGs as a whole.

    As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a huge Jenova fan, despite the fact that it doesn't have many speaking roles and such. I'm also a huge fan of the Sephiroth / Jenova Villian theory (I still personally believe Jenova was the real villian in FF7, but that's just me) and debates that go on even with the release of the Ultimania book.

    Other than FF7, I have a soft spot for FF5 and FF6 as well, FF5 more so, but that may be because it was my first game.

    Other than FF I am a huge fan of language studying, electronic music, pc gaming, retro gaming, and technology as a whole.

    Anyway, sorry for the long introduction. Hopefully I get into some nice talks and discussions with all of you and maybe make some friends as well. I'll see you around.

  2. #2
    Actual cannibal Pheesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    8,362
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Welcome to the forum, Kevin! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and I would recommend checking out our IRC chat room as well. It's always nice to see a fresh face in there to chat with.

  3. #3
    Jenova:CORE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Northern Crater
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheesh View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Kevin! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and I would recommend checking out our IRC chat room as well. It's always nice to see a fresh face in there to chat with.
    It seems like forever since I've used IRC last, but will definitely drop in at some point. And thanks for the welcome!

  4. #4
    Untalented Game Designer FFNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    3,081

    FFXIV Character

    Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Welcome Jenova! I'm Dave or as others call me Nutty. Welcome to the forums

  5. #5
    Resident Critic Ayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    13,160
    Articles
    12
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default

    Ooh, you got to start out with V and VI. Nice.

    Welcome to the forum, Jenova. I'm Ayen, Resident Critic, nice to meet you.

  6. #6
    Killer of Conversations Galuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Shot land.
    Posts
    3,367
    Blog Entries
    2

    FFXIV Character

    Galuf Luna (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Welcome Jenova! I'm Dave or as others call me Nutty. Welcome to the forums
    Yeah you are Nutty.

    hi welcome im Galuf, Resident wont-shut-up-er.

    hope you enjoy your time here.
    because....

    you no can leave

  7. #7
    fat_moogle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,703
    Articles
    10

    FFXIV Character

    Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Welcome to the forums! I have a feeling that your joining will cause an influx of silvery grey haired men.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

  8. #8
    Jenova:CORE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Northern Crater
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Welcome Jenova! I'm Dave or as others call me Nutty. Welcome to the forums
    Thank you, thank you. Nice meeting you Nutty!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    Ooh, you got to start out with V and VI. Nice.

    Welcome to the forum, Jenova. I'm Ayen, Resident Critic, nice to meet you.
    Thanks for the welcome. I feel very fortunate to have started with those two in the series. Nice meeting you too, though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Welcome Jenova! I'm Dave or as others call me Nutty. Welcome to the forums
    Yeah you are Nutty.

    hi welcome im Galuf, Resident wont-shut-up-er.

    hope you enjoy your time here.
    because....

    you no can leave
    Thank you, thank you. I must say your username fits you rather well! Definitely got your resident Galuf here.

  9. #9
    Poodle Wizard starlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Near Detroit
    Posts
    1,265
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    #IRC is definitely where the party is at

  10. #10
    Killer of Conversations Galuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Shot land.
    Posts
    3,367
    Blog Entries
    2

    FFXIV Character

    Galuf Luna (Sargatanas)

    Default

    i must be doing something righ if you say im like him he is my fav FF character, a clue as to my second was there too

    what FF characters do you like? Apart from jenova and sephiroth ofcourse haha


    EDIT: IRC is rubbish and no one should go there except everyone because its awesome and people actually talk.

  11. #11
    Jenova:CORE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Northern Crater
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat_moogle View Post
    Welcome to the forums! I have a feeling that your joining will cause an influx of silvery grey haired men.
    It's okay, they're all mutated parts of me anyhow. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    i must be doing something righ if you say im like him he is my fav FF character, a clue as to my second was there too

    what FF characters do you like? Apart from jenova and sephiroth ofcourse haha
    Galuf was personally my favorite too in FF5. Always a comic relief.

    You may find this surprising but I'm not really a fan of good ol' Sephy that much! However Galuf, Jenova, Locke, and Kain are my top 4. Favorite FF class is Dragoon.

  12. #12
    Killer of Conversations Galuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Shot land.
    Posts
    3,367
    Blog Entries
    2

    FFXIV Character

    Galuf Luna (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova:CORE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fat_moogle View Post
    Welcome to the forums! I have a feeling that your joining will cause an influx of silvery grey haired men.
    It's okay, they're all mutated parts of me anyhow. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    i must be doing something righ if you say im like him he is my fav FF character, a clue as to my second was there too

    what FF characters do you like? Apart from jenova and sephiroth ofcourse haha
    Galuf was personally my favorite too in FF5. Always a comic relief.

    You may find this surprising but I'm not really a fan of good ol' Sephy that much! However Galuf, Jenova, Locke, and Kain are my top 4. Favorite FF class is Dragoon.
    Woah, You like Galuf and Dragoons! sorry Fynn you or Fox arent my Waifu no more

    you got great taste i say haha

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ghost Kingdom
    Posts
    1,546
    Blog Entries
    128

    Default

    Welcome to Bonkersville, we hope you enjoy your stay.

  14. #14

    Default

    Helloooo Kevin Since everyone is a resident something here, I suppose I'm the resident.....Rinoa?
    Anyway please stay a long time Kenova, everyone on the forum is very friendly so feel free to talk to anyone (my majestic self included). Welcome ^^

  15. #15
    Jenova:CORE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Northern Crater
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Woah, You like Galuf and Dragoons! sorry Fynn you or Fox arent my Waifu no more

    you got great taste i say haha
    Haha! Thank you, thank you. You'd be nuts not to!

    Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    Welcome to Bonkersville, we hope you enjoy your stay.
    Thank you much!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post
    Helloooo Kevin Since everyone is a resident something here, I suppose I'm the resident.....Rinoa?
    Anyway please stay a long time Kenova, everyone on the forum is very friendly so feel free to talk to anyone (my majestic self included). Welcome ^^
    Ah! Nice to meet you Resident Rinoa. Thank you for the welcome. :>

    I plan on staying a while, for sure! Same goes for you as well. Also, Kenova, I think I'm going to keep that one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •