Hello there! I'm a bit late to my introduction due to the fact that gmail did not want to get the verification email, but now I'm here.

My name is Kevin. You can either call me that or just Jenova/Jenova:CORE is fine too. I've been a fan of Final Fantasy since Final Fantasy Anthology was released for the PS1, which also happened to be my first taste of FF and RPGs as a whole.

As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a huge Jenova fan, despite the fact that it doesn't have many speaking roles and such. I'm also a huge fan of the Sephiroth / Jenova Villian theory (I still personally believe Jenova was the real villian in FF7, but that's just me) and debates that go on even with the release of the Ultimania book.

Other than FF7, I have a soft spot for FF5 and FF6 as well, FF5 more so, but that may be because it was my first game.

Other than FF I am a huge fan of language studying, electronic music, pc gaming, retro gaming, and technology as a whole.

Anyway, sorry for the long introduction. Hopefully I get into some nice talks and discussions with all of you and maybe make some friends as well. I'll see you around.