Thread: Good News For Trepies, Quistis is Coming to World of Final Fantasy!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Good News For Trepies, Quistis is Coming to World of Final Fantasy!

One of Square Enix's most underrated and underused female characters is getting a new look ready to be thrust into the World of Final Fantasy! Fans of Final Fantasy VIII will be over the moon to learn that Quistis Trepe has been revealed as a new character ready to hit the new title, due for release on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita this year.

World of Final Fantasy is an up-coming RPG that is said to be a throwback to the earlier titles in the series, with similar gameplay and storyline. The game will follow two siblings who are thrust into the mysterious world of Grimoire, where they will encounter various characters that we know and love from the Final Fantasy series.

The news was confirmed by Weekly Jump magazine, and it states that the SeeD headquarters from Final Fantasy VIII will also appear in the game. As well as this, Squall Leonhart has been reconfirmed as part of the game. Squall and Quistis will be joining the likes of Cloud (FFVII) and Yuna (FFX) alongside a whole host of familiar faces - and some new, too! Another recently revealed character, Chocolatte - who may just be a relative of Chocolina, as like Final Fantasy XIII-2's merchant, Chocolatte will be around the World of Final Fantasy selling goods too.

I for one am super excited to hear that Quistis will be whipping her way back into Final Fantasy, this may just have piqued my interest in this game... We'll just have to keep our eyes peeled for any more exciting updates!

[source]

The cuteness!! I can't handle it >.< Yay for Quistis! Even Zell and Selphie got more cameos than her ouch. I hope Rinoa is in it too, she doesn't get cameos either and......I wanna see a tiny chibi Angelo :x

Articles
    Blog Entries

OH TO BE ALONE WITH INSPECTOR TREPE!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    OH TO BE ALONE WITH INSPECTOR TREPE!
    *stamps foot and clicks finger*

I was actually surprised with that, but, finally some news about that game.
    The One and Only KeybasH.

No ! But Rinoa ?

;-;

Oh well ! At least FF 8 is getting some love !

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I am really looking forward to this game. I keep getting a PS1-era vibe out of it.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

This is really awesome news! The character designs for this game are just too cute. I thought they couldn't get much cuter than Theatrhythm but I was completely wrong. It's great to see Quistis getting some love for once.