Thread: Valentione's Day Returns to Eorzea!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Valentione's Day Returns to Eorzea!

As of today, Eorzeans around the globe can celebrate with their chosen bae in this years Valentione's Day festival! As always, there are some gorgeous goodies up for grabs for taking part. The event is taking place from today right up until Monday the 15th of February. So, if you're looking to spend some romantic time with your in-game love, then now is the time!

X:11;Y:13 Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks
    Quest Name - What is Love?

Lisette de Valentione has once again ventured forth from Ishgard, this time with a band of fortune-tellers who will divine the romantic potential of Eorzea's sweethearts. Adventurers curious to know what the future holds are encouraged to seek her out!
    This year, you can get your hands on a variety of treats including some heart shaped earrings, a red feathered hat, and... a sickeningly romantic double bed (sexy, right?). Sadly however, there is a serious lack of Valentione's dresses, which are currently available to buy in the Final Fantasy XIV store...

I wonder how many happy and loved up Eorzeans will use the most romantic time of year to get married! I expect we'll see a lot of married couples galivanting around the towns on their special Wedding mounts. Ahhhhhhhh, how beautiful!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

You can fit three people on that bed. Hey chika bum bum.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Or 12 lalafels!