So seeing as I'm not seeing a lot of interest in my FF5 progress on the original thread i started ive decided to start a new one (as editing my original thread doesnt seem to help)

That said, I am not going to discuss the same things about the game in the previous thread, as I have moved on in the game, so can discuss a different aspect of it.

So...now for the update

I remembered how Red Mages suck big time, and you get better spells by putting one on Black Mage and another on White mage.

The wall exploded (along with Karnok Castle) and I picked up more of those lovely lovely job class shards :-D

I remembered how ace The Library of Ancients is (its a deeply interesting thing, fighting book pages

A flying fire ship, and a Crescent shaped island!

A cutie black chocobo who opened up lots more locations for me

Im not sure if I had this one previous to that but putting Faris as a Sorcerer is the best thing I ever did. (i love love love that Sorcerer job class)

I made Bartz a Geomancer to get that skill where I can walk on damaged floors (i know theres something coming up where this will be handy)

Ive found Reina (or Lenna for those brought up on the GBA version) looks very cute in the Bard's outfit. However, I tried to get that Love Song spell from the guy next to the sheep field. I got it, but couldnt get out, so had to reset to my save point. If anyone knows how I get this one please let me know, cos at the moment I have a cute girl in a dress with no songs to sing (now that just aint right is it?)

Ive found Ifrit and Ramuh, but im not sure I care about Summoning this time. i figure I can get by on black/white/sword magic.

Ive gone to Bartz's hometown and seen the flashback where his mum dies :'-(

Ive remembered Cid has a grandson called Mid (not very creative at naming the kids in their family are they?)

Now its time to find some Adamantium or Kryptonite......Adamantonite?